Deleted

Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen and Mastery

Hello everyone,
    i would like to ask why Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen is considered buffing our mastery.

I thought its because the mastery proccs of our dots might crit too but from my testing it seems they dont.

Can someone enlighten me?

It's not buffing our mastery, it's nerfing our crit's value since during its proc, your crit % / rating become meaningless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    It's not buffing our mastery, it's nerfing our crit's value since during its proc, your crit % / rating become meaningless.
    /tencharacters

Even ignoring any possible spell interactions, your crit rating being useless part of the time increases the relative value of mastery/haste.

Deleted
    thank you,
    sometimes the solution is to obvious i guess :P

Deleted
    When we lay dots with this trinket do the next apparition hits reset the crit value to our normal amount if we have the tier bonuses or not? Or do we keep 100% for the complete duration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jobbly View Post
    When we lay dots with this trinket do the next apparition hits reset the crit value to our normal amount if we have the tier bonuses or not? Or do we keep 100% for the complete duration.
    DoT's will keep 100% crit chance for base duration (15-18s). Any additional duration caused by shadowy apparition will have normal crit chance, but first 15seconds the dot will always stay buffed.