10+ Year Old Account

Blue Achievements?

Hey, i have played WoW for 5 years. But only recently, well not recently. But i thought i'd ask you guys, because i've never figured it out. Why are some achievements, alittle blue, and the rest not. <--- Like this

The blue ones are ones that you have done on a toon other than the one you are currently playing.

Battle net wide achs, that count for your acc's progress.
    Ie mounts, pets type of thing. Proff's

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah! There you go! Thanks guys! =)

It's true that it is account wide, but the silly thing is, not every achievement in a particular blue achievement means you can do it on another character or characters. Case in the point the newest blue achievement, which rewards the 'Stormbreaker' title. It is pretty silly honestly and very deceiving.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    It's true that it is account wide, but the silly thing is, not every achievement in a particular blue achievement means you can do it on another character or characters. Case in the point the newest blue achievement, which rewards the 'Stormbreaker' title. It is pretty silly honestly and very deceiving.
    Do you mean the meta itself doesn't share account-wide progress or just the individual achievements underneath of it do not have account-wide progress?
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki