Thread: Legs dilemma

  1. #1

    Legs dilemma

    I'm currently running with 522 legs. Here's my profile http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cious/advanced. Last night I ran LFR and got my tier legs to drop. I'm torn as to what to do. The LFR are ilvl 502. I lose quite a bit of strength, but I pick the 2 piece bonus. So looking to my fellow warriors. What would you do? Keep running with the 522 or go for the 2 piece from my tier.

  2. #2
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    833
    I found the 2 piece bonus of being immensly powerfull. I´d drop the 522 legs but keep them until you get your hands on another t15 piece.

  3. #3
    You're overcapped on expertise. Take the lfr legs.

  4. #4
    2 pc random enrages from melee swings and with the raid buffs you be doing 28% extra physical damage when enraged. The 2 pc uptime for me personally is always almost up and combining that with berserker rage it should be up almost always. 2 pc> 522

  5. #5
    Alright guys. Thanks for the advice.

  6. #6
    2 piece is quite well if you can track your rb stacks and don't waste over 2. use it even the lfr ones. Esp legs.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan View Post
    You're overcapped on expertise. Take the lfr legs.
    Bro, do you even reforge?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
    Bro, do you even reforge?

    It's very easy in early t15 with the gear that first becomes available to reach a point where you can't reforge away enough expertise to not be overcapped. I'd be more concerned about the OPs hit though since he's stting at 12.75% hit atm which seems a tad excessive to me.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    It's very easy in early t15 with the gear that first becomes available to reach a point where you can't reforge away enough expertise to not be overcapped. I'd be more concerned about the OPs hit though since he's stting at 12.75% hit atm which seems a tad excessive to me.
    I've been pretty steadily using AMR and ReforgeLite for assistance when doing my reforges. In all honesty if you all see something I need to fix or change, by all means let me know. As of last night I went with the tier legs but I am still sitting at 12.75% hit. More on topic with my original post I am happy to report that the 2 piece tier seems to have worked out better. Last night I was pulling easily 10k+ more than I was pre-2 piece.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucious View Post
    I've been pretty steadily using AMR and ReforgeLite for assistance when doing my reforges. In all honesty if you all see something I need to fix or change, by all means let me know. As of last night I went with the tier legs but I am still sitting at 12.75% hit. More on topic with my original post I am happy to report that the 2 piece tier seems to have worked out better. Last night I was pulling easily 10k+ more than I was pre-2 piece.
    I'm not saying your reforges/gemming are wrong, they seem about right, however your gear, and especially the 2 swords, makes it pretty hard to not go far over the soft-cap on hit

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    I'm not saying your reforges/gemming are wrong, they seem about right, however your gear, and especially the 2 swords, makes it pretty hard to not go far over the soft-cap on hit
    Ok I see what you are saying. I do have 2 1h swords but they are considerably less ilvl. From what I have been reading everything says to go with your best ilvl weapons. I ended up getting the first 2H'er from a raid and then the next week (while trying for tier gloves) I got the 2nd two hander on a bonus roll (FML). I prefer SMF quite a bit more than TG. Now I'm just waiting for the 1H'rs to drop.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •