Earth Elemental Threat.

Hello guys!
    Since I started using Primal Elementalist, It looked awesome that my earth elemental could realy tank things to me (like rares and others)

But now, as I upgraded equips and Im getting + ilvel, it seems that the elemental cant keep the same utility like before... Always when I try to solo stuffs using my Earth Elemental (with talent), it cant hold aggro for more than a few seconds...

Im leaving taunt on, but its not realy solving the problems, as it loses aggro as soon as taunt end.... =/

I think they should give some passive ability to earth elemental like tank pets have (locks and hunters)... Because it does not cause too much damage, so it could at least keep tanking things to us, even in higher levels...

What do you think about the earth elemental as a real tank (temporary) pet?

They must use a horrible type of glue because they keep coming apart! Why they don't just buff then like a hunter pet or lock pet, I do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Khal View Post
    Hello guys!
    Since I started using Primal Elementalist, It looked awesome that my earth elemental could realy tank things to me (like rares and others)

But now, as I upgraded equips and Im getting + ilvel, it seems that the elemental cant keep the same utility like before... Always when I try to solo stuffs using my Earth Elemental (with talent), it cant hold aggro for more than a few seconds...

Im leaving taunt on, but its not realy solving the problems, as it loses aggro as soon as taunt end.... =/

I think they should give some passive ability to earth elemental like tank pets have (locks and hunters)... Because it does not cause too much damage, so it could at least keep tanking things to us, even in higher levels...

What do you think about the earth elemental as a real tank (temporary) pet?
    For a 5 minute CD (now, back then it was 10), it was always incredibly inefficient in what is was supposed to do. It gave you usually two or three seconds of breathing time before EE was shredded and that was it, even back in tBC. I never understood why it was tuned so low and why it couldnt keep the aggro like hunter pet.