New gaming laptop £1200 budget

Hi im looking to get a new gaming laptop for under £1200. Currently looking at Intel® Core™ i7-3630QM Quad Core Processor
    17.3" Full HD Screen
    Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit
    8GB DDR3 RAM
    128GB SSD + 750GB HDD
    Blu-Ray
    Dedicated GTX 660M 2GB Graphics
    USB3
    HDMI
    Bluetooth
    2 Year MSI Warranty
    £1099

Anyone got any better suggestions?

Thanks

Asus has a similar one to that (virtually identical) that I have, it works awesome, it doesn't have blu-ray and I bought my SSD separate but everything else is pretty much identical and i got it for $1250 USD, which, according to Google is about 800 GBP so if you cound the cost of blu ray and ssd its comparable.

It runs wow well, skyrim well, diablo well, CS:GO Well, and pretty much everything else I have thrown at it, no issues with it whatsoever so it sounds like a good deal for you.

Deleted
    Link to the item?

wont let me post a link yet its an msi GE70

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thats what I have, spend another 100 or something on a SSD. A little worse processor on it, but it still is really nice

Looked up the MSI, good deal, and probably an awesome laptop given the comparable specs.

I Personally had a bad experience with an MSI Mobo once so I am hesitant to go with them, i know their products are fine anda friend has a laptop similar to that one (one generation older though, sandy bridge)