10+ Year Old Account

Klaxxi Reputation farming

Hello lads. I haven't seen a thread on this. So i'll post this.
    Well, I need to get to Exalted with the Klaxxi's, and get the gear there, to keep up with my friends. The thing is, only doing daily quests, takes to long (I've done all the QUESTS for the Klaxxi's.) And the Dread amber shards things doesnt pay off, i've been killing mobs for an hour (Yeah, the correct mobs) Without loot. Do anyone here know of any other way to recieve some reputation with the Klaxxi's. Thanks!

I only know of one other way and thats the tokens that drop from warbringer and scout rares. They can give 1000 rep at a time.
    Question though - why raise with Klaxx when they are not the best valor gear anymore? If you are playing catch up you should be getting the rep for your faction on the Isle of Thunder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried the Daily Heroic/Scenario bonus? Helps a lot.

Only other thing i can think of is the Championing For Random LFG and Scenrio, or getting a Group and farming Warscouts/Warbringers.

There are a few different ways. You can champion them and get rep from heroics/scenarios, farm for them, or kill the rare troll mobs in Pandaria (not the island of thunder) and they drop rep items.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Once you get to revered there should be a commendation that will accelerate your progress. You can also highlight the faction to recieve extra rep for your daily scenario and dungeon.

Start farming the Zandalari Warscouts (and Warbringers if you have a buddy interested in such things). I've gotten so many stolen Klaxxi insignia that my 86 Priest is already exalted with them. It's 1100 non human rep, 2200 if you have a toon that is already revered. Scouts are pretty easy to solo with a little practice. Warbringers are much slower depending on gear and class and such.

Dungeons and farmville is another way, but much slower than warscout hunting, unless of course you are on a crowded server

kill the warbringer and scout rares, they drop tokens that give 1k rep by default to a given faction, depending on which one dropped.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Klaxxi rep is the easiest to get in entire MoP.
    If you level an alt and quest through the whole zone you are 11k into revered, which means you only need 10k more to get exalted.
    That's either a few days of dailies and the dungeon run bonus on top.... You can simply quest out the entire Dread Wastes, and then either run some dungeons or do a few days of dailies. The shards I found to drop more frequent while you are actually on quests.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Honored by questing (revered if you have the commendation already)
    Dailies for Klaxxi
    Championing Klaxxi in your first Heroic Dungeon and First Scenario of the day
    Work Orders at the farm in Halfhill
    Turning in Amber shards
    Killing Warbringers and Warscouts to get the +1000 rep tokens for Klaxxi.
    Using Scritch's +1000 rep Peace Pipe with any of the above.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cause, i'm also getting exalted with all the factions .

Quote Originally Posted by KazWiz View Post
    Hello lads. I haven't seen a thread on this. So i'll post this.
    Well, I need to get to Exalted with the Klaxxi's, and get the gear there, to keep up with my friends. The thing is, only doing daily quests, takes to long (I've done all the QUESTS for the Klaxxi's.) And the Dread amber shards things doesnt pay off, i've been killing mobs for an hour (Yeah, the correct mobs) Without loot. Do anyone here know of any other way to recieve some reputation with the Klaxxi's. Thanks!
    The best thing u can do is farm scouts/warbringers it only takes 2 people I got exhaulted with every one of them in 1 day, after u kill a few u learn the spawn times.

Wait, why do you need the gear from the Klaxxi? I didn't really gain rep with them and I am doing ok with gear. There are other ways to get higher lvl gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do dailies, including your daily heroic dungeon and scenario. Also they offer no gear at Exalted, just a mount and transmogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Do dailies, including your daily heroic dungeon and scenario. Also they offer no gear at Exalted, just a mount and transmogs.
    the free 489 ring reward at exalted helps with the ilevel for ToT though.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

If you complete all the quests on a human with lvl 25 guild, you'll hit honored by the time you complete the Dread Wastes quests.

Next comes the grind for 12k - each warbringer spawns with two scouts. I suggest getting some buddies (at least a tank or a healer) and grinding out 4 or 5 of these. Usually, they'll drop a couple tokens between them, but they have the chance to drop some more.

When you hit revered, by the commendation, and the tokens will now grant 2400 rep. You can also champion a scenario and/or a dungeon.

Either dailies or Zandalari, either way, you're going to be grinding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks guys! really appreciated! i'll do some of your suggestions right away!

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For a fresh 90, Klaxxi exalted gives access to 463 weapons that you buy from the vendor for gold + a 489 ring of your choice for doing the final quest chain.

As others have stated, if you have the commendation already for being revered or higher, if you start Dread Wastes at 89 (Which I highly recommend since it gives the most XP per quest), typically by the time you hit 90 you will be almost done with the zone and be around ~11k/21k towards exalted. More if you got 600 rep per day doing a daily random dungeon (You can do this even before 90. You just can't do a daily scenario until 90) My last couple of 90's I leveled I started Dread Wastes at Friendly instead of Neutral because of the daily dungeon rep boost.

There are, of course, the x5 turn ins, but the drop rate seems to be worse that mote farming for spirits, so wouldn't particularly recommend that. Beyond that, it's just dailies, and maybe the Scout/Warbringers as suggested. Also doing the farm if you have all 16 plots unlocked.

Deleted
    farm zandalari warbringers and scouts. as a fresh 90 i managed to hit exalted with shado-pan and klaxxi within 2 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently farming Zandalari's. Thanks guys! =)