Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    Oh strategy does have a part to play in it sure, however given the amount of damage tanks do relative to the rest of the raid, being able to put out the numbers certainly IS a very important part of the role now
    While this seems sound, it doesn't akways work out that way. During progression it may very well be that you put your warrior into 'only taunt to get the debuff' mode, to have your other tank get as much vengeance as possible. Depending on the class of the other tanj he will put out significantly more damage than the warrior.

I am very good at DPSing as a blood DK, I try to allocate as much vengeance to myself as possible during progression, it makes me do a tin more damage than my offtank would o if he was in my shoes. Sad, but it is the truth.

We run with Prot Warrior / DK, both with pretty good track records :P I usually end up taking the debuffs as when we are both pushing our DPS is fairly similar with mine being ever so slightly ahead
    Unless your OT is a druid I would start to be a bit worried pickwickman =s

Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    We run with Prot Warrior / DK, both with pretty good track records :P I usually end up taking the debuffs as when we are both pushing our DPS is fairly similar with mine being ever so slightly ahead
    Unless your OT is a druid I would start to be a bit worried pickwickman =s
    No need to be worried, he is performing like an above average Monk; and I, although this might seem like e-peen stroking, am one of the better DPS'ing Blood DKs, top 20 on pretty much all the fights in normal and top 100 in the ones we do heroic. So I'm taking his DPS with a grain of salt.