Recruit A Friend

Hi
    I have a question about RaF. my friend and me have done RaF and i am recruited on my 2nd account. now my other friend wants to be friend recruited. now if i recruit him with that account all 3 of us will get the RAF. But i was wondering would i be getting 600xp instead of 300xp or will we All be equal and if we level together?

and thanks again for replaying

Hi Berry, 300% xp is the maximum bonus that can be earned. Here's the RAF FAQ page for you to check out of you'd like. Feel free to PM me if you have any additional questions about it, I'll be happy to respond
    Last edited by Araxom; 2013-05-03 at 09:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be curious to see how this turns out. I am sure it is just for two people. Could you imagine the abuse if you could use it up to 5 people? 1500% xp increase per person lol. That would be INSANE!

Deleted
    I was under the impression that you could group with up to 4 others that you RAFd, but each person would still only get 300%. In fact, I'm like, 90% sure a friend of mine did this with friends of his, tanked, healed, and dpsd to 80. Might be wrong though. In fact, quote from the FAQ...

What if I'm partied with multiple recruits with whom I'm linked? Do I get quadruple or quintuple the experience?
    No. Although you may be linked with multiple accounts, the maximum increase you can receive at any given time is 300%.

Quote Originally Posted by Synyzta View Post
    I was under the impression that you could group with up to 4 others that you RAFd, but each person would still only get 300%. In fact, I'm like, 90% sure a friend of mine did this with friends of his, tanked, healed, and dpsd to 80. Might be wrong though. In fact, quote from the FAQ...
    Good catch - I'll edit the post, apologies for any confusion!