Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    GC was homogenizing all classes and specs since Cata's beta, without caring about RP, lore, gaming experience and etc., without asking us, telling us, that he know better, what is good for game. But when we ask for 3rd spec, he answers OMG ALL CHARACTERS WILL FEEL LIKE THEY'RE THE SAME. Where is the logic? It it just trolling?

  2. #42
    Does GC treet about tri spec not make any sense to anyone else, or is it just me?

  3. #43
    Oh man whats with the complaints with LFR / valor and Normal ToT. Really even if they nerf stuff or add stuff it's still QQ (like heirloom shields)

  4. #44
    lol@Exodus, it took them years to realize that raiding 14hrs/day and use the rest farming is not fun:P

  5. #45
    Legendary! Granyala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arkon-III
    Posts
    6,905
    I can totally understand the Exodus guy. There's a finite amount of time you can strain yourself to that degree until you simply burn out.
    That's why I don't give a jack shit about what other guilds do and when. ^_^

  6. #46
    High Overlord KennyBoi3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    167
    I understand vodka's statement. You grow up and realize the rat race for number one isn't worth it. Being successful at this game can be cool and all, but in the scheme of things in life...why? You alienate yourself in every aspect of your life trying to become an elitist WoW gamer. As a finally retired eight year vet, it's not fun waking up from this game's spell and realizing you traded your physical fitness, relationships, the great outdoors, etc. for a game that won't matter in twenty years. It's more fun playing this game with a coexisting nature, because playing this game beyond that will become poison to your life. I promise you that based on experience.

  7. #47
    Must be the same reason Vodka's old GM quit.. oh no wait, it was actually because they could never be number 1, but whatever reason you say Killars.
    "Exodus is disbanding, and the reason is that the game is dying! boom we're the best" Pathetic.

  8. #48
    Can't be hardcore raiding guild without sponsors, right?

  9. #49
    High Overlord Boramir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    In a Galaxy far... far...
    Posts
    186
    Heirloom shields... oh great! Now prot warr/paladin will be even more ridiculous in low level pvp.

    P.S. I know they don't balance pvp for non max level play... it just seems funny to me that a tank can out dps a dps class ever (outside of vengence stacking and aoe packs in raids).

  10. #50
    I'm really happy to see the hielroom shields finally being put in. I don't need them anymore, but I like collecting them. And I also don't understand the reply about tri-spec. I actually don't even care about tri-spec at all. It's not somethign I am asking for and it won't hurt my feelings if it never happens. but it's something others want and I can't honestly come up with any negatives toward it at this point. The classes are very similar now. And the new talent system makes the specs more similar as well. But the line "We added talents in vanilla so rogue 1 and rogue 2 can be different" seems very different from how it is now. There isn't much difference at all between specs for some classes. And the line "With tri-spec, what if every rogue feels the same again?" Again? As in... currently? Perhaps using the rogue class is a bad example. What about warriors that want to pvp? They'd benefit. Hell, any tank class would. Any healing class would. The only classes that might not benefit from tri-spec are the pure damage classes. And I'm not even sure which ones might or might not. But it's bad that I can say this much positive about tri-spec given how much I actually worry about it being in-game or not. (And my Main is a Warrior.)

    What's diff between reason Blizz used 4 shared lock-out vs. normal raiders feel complld to do normal+LFR each week?
    Why do you run LFR as a N raider? What is there for you? (Source)
    Valor Points. At our current progression we are still scrapping for any source of upgrade. Plus the SP-A rep to buy.
    You won't get additional rep for doubling up, but if you are on e.g. 3rd boss in N then it might make sense to do the rest in LFR. (Source)
    To be fair, that's fairly min-max behavior. If you're on 3rd boss on N, a couple more valor pieces isn't what's holding you back. (Source)
    Normal Raiders feel the LFR mandatory cus of the stuff. LFR ToT stuff ilvl should be = to 489 to prevent that.
    If you're a N raider, you are earning 522+ ilevel. (Source)
    If you don't have much 522 because you're stuck on an early boss, then getting a few 502 probably isn't what's blocking you. (Source)
    If you like earning ilevel as fast as possible, by all means go for it, but I wouldn't consider it mandatory. (Source)
    And this part... I'm not even sure. It's as if the Blizzard poster doesn't understand why normal raiders would run LFR... But then it's obvious he does. (If it's the same poster, I didn't click the source) Some peopel just have crappy luck. LFR can possibly fill a needed slot. Same as Valor Items. Which are FOR filling in needed slots. I don't understand what the Blizzard poster is getting at here.

  11. #51
    It's a lot of fun being a Tank/Heal Pally and having to go respec if I want to actually kill stuff in say dailies or the Troves of thunderking loot scenario. It's like a punishment if you don't have a DPS spec, everything just takes a lot longer to die. I can finish my dailies in like 30m as Ret or spend hours in the other specs. I just don't understand why no trispec...

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Hack View Post
    It's a lot of fun being a Tank/Heal Pally and having to go respec if I want to actually kill stuff in say dailies or the Troves of thunderking loot scenario. It's like a punishment if you don't have a DPS spec, everything just takes a lot longer to die. I can finish my dailies in like 30m as Ret or spend hours in the other specs. I just don't understand why no trispec...
    Tank specs are actually often much more efficient at doing dailies because you can mass pull everything with no downtime. If you stick to 1v1 mobs as Prot, then yeah it's slower. But that's also your fault.
    Shahad , Kevkul , Shaithan
    <Magdalena's pet>

  13. #53
    Pandaren Monk Bantokar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Denmark/USA
    Posts
    1,987
    I have completely quit the PvE part of the game.. Dailies make me want to poke my eyes out with a frozen rottweiler and 1 hour + LFR ques? no thanks. Run the same 5-6 dungeons over and over, no thanks.

    Seems PvP is also being turned into a giant pile of tauren poo (even bigger than it is now)

    Oh and GC is an arrogant twat who should stick to marine biology

  14. #54
    Dreadlord Nexsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    Tank specs are actually often much more efficient at doing dailies because you can mass pull everything with no downtime. If you stick to 1v1 mobs as Prot, then yeah it's slower. But that's also your fault.
    I play prot pally as my main, for years. My OS has been holy since second spec became an option. Now, with Mists I find that things need more damage to take down. Sure, I do pull large packs and still do, and slowly dps them down.

    However, things like the trove runs, and Brawler's guild, especially Brawler's guild, requires a lot of dps. Doing Brawler's guild as a prot is just wasting yours and others time. Sure you can get through certain bosses in there with prot, but it's not possible for them all.

    Having the ability to have all three specs, and not waste my game time on going to a trainer, adding buttons back on the toolbars, etc, would be nice. Either way, it's possible to do it, so just making it so it's not a hassle isn't going to break the game. If it were, the time I take to do it would wreck the game. It's all about not wasting time on silly little things, so I and others can enjoy the game.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    I play prot pally as my main, for years. My OS has been holy since second spec became an option. Now, with Mists I find that things need more damage to take down. Sure, I do pull large packs and still do, and slowly dps them down.

    However, things like the trove runs, and Brawler's guild, especially Brawler's guild, requires a lot of dps. Doing Brawler's guild as a prot is just wasting yours and others time. Sure you can get through certain bosses in there with prot, but it's not possible for them all.

    Having the ability to have all three specs, and not waste my game time on going to a trainer, adding buttons back on the toolbars, etc, would be nice. Either way, it's possible to do it, so just making it so it's not a hassle isn't going to break the game. If it were, the time I take to do it would wreck the game. It's all about not wasting time on silly little things, so I and others can enjoy the game.
    It could be argued that characters feel less unique if they all have the three specs accessible at once.
    Plus, a respec takes seconds to do(you can't complain about setting up bars, that's is your fault for not using an actionbar saver), so there's not much to complain about. And I did brawler's guild as a Blood DK and didn't have much trouble at all.
    Shahad , Kevkul , Shaithan
    <Magdalena's pet>

  16. #56
    Exodus did lose to an alliance guild, that's kind of embarrassing considering the large advantage for progression guilds on horde. I would quit hardcore raiding too if I was them.

  17. #57
    Its so sad we have to dumb down LFR for the slow people.... it's also sad some consider LFR as raiding. "CASUAL" raiding has become so lazy. People expect to have their hands held 24/7.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I can totally understand the Exodus guy. There's a finite amount of time you can strain yourself to that degree until you simply burn out.
    That's why I don't give a jack shit about what other guilds do and when. ^_^
    this 110char

  19. #59
    Dreadlord Nexsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    It could be argued that characters feel less unique if they all have the three specs accessible at once.
    Plus, a respec takes seconds to do(you can't complain about setting up bars, that's is your fault for not using an actionbar saver), so there's not much to complain about. And I did brawler's guild as a Blood DK and didn't have much trouble at all.
    DK being the key word there. Ghoul, bat, army of dead. Things other tanks don't have.

    Not eveybody wants to run a ton of addons.

    Having a third spec fixes this and my previous statement.

    What is unique? If I can change my spec at a trainer at any time, it' not unique. If I could only choose two specs from the moment I make my character, and never have the ability to ever change them no matter what, would probably make it a bit more unique. However, I and others can, so in the end we can have that spec or any spec possible to that toon. Once again, this just saves us time, and not having to have an addon to save bar layouts.

    We are able to have the gear for the three specs, we can re-spec at the trainer, it wastes time and is a hassle, so having a third would be great.

  20. #60
    Pandaren Monk Freia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    1,808
    There is absolutely no good excuse for them not to implement tri-spec.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •