I think its in the best interest for Blizzard to hear it directly from the players why they are not returning to an expansion. So I will start a post here where ppl can post why.
1. Lack of holy trinity quality content in MOP for more casual gameplay. As a healer - I feel Im beeing punished for playing that way considering all the content that is obviously balanced and created for DPS class. Special content for dps classes like Brawlers guild pushed me over the edge.
2. Very poor LFR experience. Long Qs if your DPS - PPL not playing their strong spec and even Qing as something they can not play causing wipes. Just not acceptable.
3. Lack of Dungeons in MOP. Lowest amount of dungeons in any expansion. Followed with no new ones the entire expansion.
4. Extra 6 ilvl items based on RNG. As a long time raider - I know what this means in terms of extra troubles that can come up. Just not acceptable in my eyes. I quit my normal raiding group the day I heard this.
5. Upgradable items Good idea but creates all sorts of issues - including players that want to play more than one role on their charater to be doomed as having lower ilvl than others that focus on one. Not good for the balance of the game and pushes more players away from tanking and healing cause so much of the game is based on DPS
6. Dailies. Only good thing coming out of MOP in terms of dailies is that Blizzard can not go so lazy again and throw bad dailiy quests as fillers.
7. Scenarios. Not quality co-op content based on holy trinity and simply lacks quality gameplay and strategy.
Basicly - the game has lost his holy trinity focus and balance. The result will end in less and less holy trinity players even bothering to play. Im right now playing Nevewinter as healer and having a blast in plenty of good dungeons.
And thats why Im not going back to MOP.
Why are you not going back ?