Tier 15 two piece trackable for ret?

I traded tier 14 2p for t15. Despite being underwhelmed at how bad it is, is there any way to track this six seconds of holy damage ? I didn't see anything I thought I was able to capture using an add like need to know. Any advice? Do I just have to have wishful thinking that it's doing what it's supposed to do?

Throwsbigrok from gnomeregan server. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    It's a trackable debuff on the target.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=138162
    This. It's literally just called "exorcism"

thank you...i'll check that out.

I use weakauras. I can forward you the string when I get home later if you'd like.

I've never used weak auras. I might have to try it. Thanks for forwarding that code. I might have to swap. I'm not sure if need to know can track it or not.

i use clcinfo to track it. something like return IconAura("Harmful", "target", "Exorcism") or something like that.

i had it lined up between two trinket procs (ji-kun and spark)...when i see all three up and i can get ES close to them...i pop it and i sometimes see like 500k crits with ES.

i'm also using 2pc t14 and 2pc (chest lfr and 522 hands) t15. it's not too bad right now. just got the lfr tier helm last night but not going to replace the t14 2pc till i have 4pc.
    Last edited by twinkfist; 2013-05-01 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twinkfist View Post
    i use clcinfo to track it. something like return IconAura("Harmful", "target", "Exorcism") or something like that.

i had it lined up between two trinket procs (ji-kun and spark)...when i see all three up and i can get ES close to them...i pop it and i sometimes see like 500k crits with ES.
    I don't think ES snapshots the 2pce debuff.

oh, i get that...it just snapshots your buffs...but, it increases all holy damage or whatever on the boss by 6%...and so with ES being buffed by my trinkets and then dropping the ES bomb along with the 6% increase to holy damage...on boss...unless i'm a total idiot and reading it wrong.

which wouldn't be the first time i misunderstood something...so i'm definitely not stating it as fact and if i'm wrong...then would be glad to learn the correct information.

ES is execution sentence? still haven't learned all my acronyms yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bigred View Post
    ES is execution sentence? still haven't learned all my acronyms yet.
    Yes. Yeah I'm pretty positive the 2pce DOES modify ES, but it doesn't snapshot it. So it might be worth using it for the last 6 seconds of ES rather than the first 6, but it really doesn't matter very much. The numbers would be...underwhelming.

Here is a WeakAuras String which will allow you to track the duration on your target.

dSd0eaGEQuPDrfTnOyMkiZvHA2s1nva9nvv3wfESkTtPSxYULy)ka)KsQHjWVHCyjnuQuXGvGA4u4GQOMgsoMQCofY cPszPkqwmLy5apub1trTmQYZrmrOetfutMIMUsxKk5QuPQll66GSrQkBLssTzk12vroTqJdQ6Zc67usmsOKojvvJMk y8QkxIssUfuQRHuNhQ8mf5VkQxtfA9eS4Oy)Lnb21Bo2)fviJzJS3NXkQJB213fbUrYXCGNyI4NtkN)ohj(qSPytbl gIKGzCQfigIKG5p1ce)zTTnjx57NcZ7rhG5rH5H)9OKn2u0IXzTTnjx1M8CoIActWe9JgJhTyBeidbiOI5WOociy1E Q9uZtTNAtQ9uJsTNwXMjPUqG6MUvVogcqqftzrmPEKW53cbs5M46DJOcrWIjBfScwSjA(ijKAyklA1kEbXWWeiyXeJ S39Bkgl5j0grLbm4ZqGQyOsCfVvqyUIHi5mXi7D)MYnXL6rseSApXU(qGBKCOvSzAbY2ggNrkgRNh0a95(H0kgG26g rf1ceBJkRyx9tU3)agSpuzf7qgdDyLp84XGH6Fef(PNh9pMNSXM6xChvnfSyisoF7vcrUjgG6PGfFa13OG1Qv8Txje blMelH9uS7CEOZyXFtRwXB(TdJ6iGGv7jFyOgnA65rfmr5fmI(jBSPXOMN8rHX73Z7hpTh1enng8YgB6j1MKV)j8Et )Vh9eE80)0uYgB6jTIViu3ezLISi2gvwo6UPAEEInJeJEfhV1RJeXwLHyBeidbiOIjC(TqGumC(TqGKmMnYE)8DJNQ BevS(uc6vCKXUU9ObjNzOI4lazmJtTaNupXhraabKfX1s8OUrurWIpQXIGfV4msXgGKKRydqsYvSbuNKAfBhlrIdcw 8IZifBassUInajjxXHaKv0QvmidJOcmoJuC8IkIT0ZI5arMPy3gYvdlIRDdhQQ9eFrhgGKqKfXrtXU(qGBKCi2s96y iabvmHZVfcKIHZVfcKKXSr27NVB8uDJOI1NsqVIJm21Thni5mdveBLO56G8rr)pn6hp9VxWiAk84Ln2uyeBPEDmeGG kMdJ6iGGv7PwGtA18ulWjTAtQf4Kwnk1cCsRvCb6ageddtarTNyZKuxiqDtFiqgcqqftzrmceZYw3iQi2QDniy)dFE iXxaYy(tTaNupXwQxhdbiOIP122KCvZtR4QGf76dbUrYHy)Lnb21Bo2)fviJzJS3NXkQJB213fbUrYXCGNwXNu7rfe Ovc

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Yes. Yeah I'm pretty positive the 2pce DOES modify ES, but it doesn't snapshot it. So it might be worth using it for the last 6 seconds of ES rather than the first 6, but it really doesn't matter very much. The numbers would be...underwhelming.
    The way I understand ES works, might have to dig around for it again, is when it's cast is that it snapshots buffs/debuffs at that point. For example I've seen on Goda who has 5 stacks ES tick really low and after they've been purged and ES still ticking it does for the same amount instead of increasing.

wouldn't snapshot be from things that YOU have and not what the boss has?
    Like the pools on Jin'rokh, cast ES in the pool and it deals 50% more damage regardless if you step out of it or not.
    But lets say on Wind Lord (previous tier) if you cast ES 2seconds before the 600% debuff he gets then he's just gonna take extra damage from those 2 first seconds?

Or am I off fishing here?
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    wouldn't snapshot be from things that YOU have and not what the boss has?
    Like the pools on Jin'rokh, cast ES in the pool and it deals 50% more damage regardless if you step out of it or not.
    But lets say on Wind Lord (previous tier) if you cast ES 2seconds before the 600% debuff he gets then he's just gonna take extra damage from those 2 first seconds?

Or am I off fishing here?
    Ideally snapshot would be buffs/debuffs on you, but I think in some cases it includes target, however, I could be wrong. I'm gonna have to do some testing later on Goda and see since he's an easier test imo because the stacking magical debuff goes up to 50% so you can see the difference with and without.

DoTs are snapshot with Buffs/Debuffs on you to determine power. They are dynamic on targets if they get a debuff that increases damage taken by a type (T15 Exorcism debuff, Curse of Elements, Horridon's gate crashing debuff). If it is a BUFF that increases, or reduces, the damage they take, it does not typically factor in to the change of damage (like the Goda example above).
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

The 6% buff is a debuff on the target therefore ES will only benefit from it if the debuff is still up on the target. As many of the others have said ES snapshots only what is specifically on you.

This is my WA string for the 2pce.
    Code:
    dGt7baGEkq7si1RPintLQmxHy2k5MusUnuTtOSxYUPQ9tH8tLkddHFdzOcjdMIQHlkhervxwXXKkpwWcPOSukIfJOYYr1dPq9uvltQ65iDyuAQszYOy6sUOs5Qik9mH66GQnsbnnQ0Mbz7uaNgyBGYNPIVlQAKIkNKs1OPugpICjLQ6wusDnkHZlsFdrX4Oe9xrS6uthOB3xdhInmrShqEAKNnRvso0knzJuaXdakEcrVovNht0PJRZOZOMoeYxhyWry9U6maA2In9fBWuQ((z6K2bbrNsg6cZIyxY0taJWY4ylH5kiRDTqNpoaKVLMn6GaYRtl2GP0OqaFPB8gwBZe90Dqq0PeM1DWGfDCSUhoEJdCCgovyD6fh44mC10r5978RuzMUNfFOQjSo9nsiEaqXvPhGtleEInaZOxa8HrhUhu6fl3zkDMHCWHGAPzJEoYBIvgs29uPNhWu2eMlHEgh5Whknk(eauaYlmcDiKV0T6M1mYCJrOfWp6agDSjVrM33hRBBao2kH5sOVqSmQPZrRrnDC4RcOMkvQuPZQM(gjepaO46291WHydte7bKNg5zZALKdTst2ifq8aGINq0Rs3acRZLGqLea

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    This is my WA string for the 2pce.
    Code:
    dGt7baGEkq7si1RPintLQmxHy2k5MusUnuTtOSxYUPQ9tH8tLkddHFdzOcjdMIQHlkhervxwXXKkpwWcPOSukIfJOYYr1dPq9uvltQ65iDyuAQszYOy6sUOs5Qik9mH66GQnsbnnQ0Mbz7uaNgyBGYNPIVlQAKIkNKs1OPugpICjLQ6wusDnkHZlsFdrX4Oe9xrS6uthOB3xdhInmrShqEAKNnRvso0knzJuaXdakEcrVovNht0PJRZOZOMoeYxhyWry9U6maA2In9fBWuQ((z6K2bbrNsg6cZIyxY0taJWY4ylH5kiRDTqNpoaKVLMn6GaYRtl2GP0OqaFPB8gwBZe90Dqq0PeM1DWGfDCSUhoEJdCCgovyD6fh44mC10r5978RuzMUNfFOQjSo9nsiEaqXvPhGtleEInaZOxa8HrhUhu6fl3zkDMHCWHGAPzJEoYBIvgs29uPNhWu2eMlHEgh5Whknk(eauaYlmcDiKV0T6M1mYCJrOfWp6agDSjVrM33hRBBao2kH5sOVqSmQPZrRrnDC4RcOMkvQuPZQM(gjepaO46291WHydte7bKNg5zZALKdTst2ifq8aGINq0Rs3acRZLGqLea
    this string helps BIG TIME!

THX.
    You cared enough to post.