Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Which icon will you chose and why?

Declare your allegiance to one of the Freljord tribes by selecting their banner as your summoner icon. Win 10 normal or ranked matches to unlock it permanently. Changing your icon will reset your progress. You can only unlock one tribe’s icon, so choose wisely!

There are three icons.
    The Avarosan (bow and arrow icon)
    Winter's Claw (double axes)
    The Frostguard (Eye)
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Frost Guard, cus looks the coolest
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    ^

Also, Lissandra. Even if I can't seem to win a game with her to save my life (yet).

Deleted
    Winter's Claw, because Sej is OP as fuck. It's Sejuani's shit right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Averosan, its the best looking and Ashe was my first champ

Winter's Claw, because I love me those jungle champs.

Frostguard.
    It looks great, though I like the Avarosan icon a lot too.
    But I ended up with the Frostguard, as I main mid lane and what better icon to symbolize that? ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Avarosan, I am rather fond of the art on it. I don't really play ashe that much, but I like the design.

I like the Avarosan icon the most.

I like the background blue color from the Winter's Claw the most.

I play mostly APs, so I'm going with the arcane eye.

I'm currently working on Frostguard, but will probably switch to Winter's Claw. Can't decide which I like better still.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish you could get them all. They are all so nice.

I'm going for Frostguard. For Lissandra!

I picked Winters claw as i thought it was the coolest and the lore behind sejuani is pretty nice
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    The Ashe one,because it looks nice and reminds me of maple leave and ofc Ashe was my first champ.
    Was thinking about Lis one which is also nice,but image on icon looks bit smaller than other two.

Deleted
    Winters claw, because i liked that blue the most

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    went with winters claw

Deleted
    Avarosan.
    Mainly because Ashe was my first champion (as for many players I guess) and I still like her.
    I kinda lack a connection to Sejuani and her allies, so I didn't go for that. And unlike all of my friends, I always choose the "good" side, so no Lissandra.
    It also looks the best (to me at least) and Lissandra's icon reminded me of something else and what has been seen cannot be unseen.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post
    Avarosan.
    Mainly because Ashe was my first champion (as for many players I guess) and I still like her.
    I kinda lack a connection to Sejuani and her allies, so I didn't go for that. And unlike all of my friends, I always choose the "good" side, so no Lissandra.
    It also looks the best (to me at least) and Lissandra's icon reminded me of something else and what has been seen cannot be unseen.
    Yeah its the Kirin Tor symbol
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Yeah its the Kirin Tor symbol
    Yeah..not only the Kirin Tor symbol...guess if Reddit wouldn't have pointed it out, I wouldn't see it myself.

That being said, I proudly represent the Watchers and herald their return. Mostly because I like what I read about them so far and I sympathize with the antagonists most of the time, not sure why.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Winter's Claw cause Brolibear. Not too "good" but not really evil either, Sej and Broli and Udyr and Olaf just wanna fight if you mess with them and still wanna fight even if you don't. They need to add a ranged champ or two to their roster but after that, kiss the "conflict" goodbye. They also have my favorite shade of blue of the 3.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ashe just because Ashe isn't a jerk overall and I think she likes me in real life... She's real I swear!
    Hey everyone