Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Plz is it worth...

...to break 4 pcs T15 lfr set to use non set head http://www.wowhead.com/item=94724 for assasination spec ???

thx

http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/

Use this. Never need to ask a similar question again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigapples View Post

it works only for rogues ??

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    it works only for rogues ??
    This is the rogue forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigapples View Post

plz can you explain how to use never done before

thx

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    plz can you explain how to use never done before

thx
    Load your character, make sure the options are set to what you're actually doing. Tap optimize gems/reforge if you so desire before making changes. Click a piece of gear, gem, or enchant, and you'll receive a list of options, from what Shadowcraft *expects* the highest DPS result from to the lowest. Equip options, hit optimize reforge/gems, and see if your DPS has gone up or down. Very few things don't work well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    Load your character, make sure the options are set to what you're actually doing. Tap optimize gems/reforge if you so desire before making changes. Click a piece of gear, gem, or enchant, and you'll receive a list of options, from what Shadowcraft *expects* the highest DPS result from to the lowest. Equip options, hit optimize reforge/gems, and see if your DPS has gone up or down. Very few things don't work well.
    ty vm m8

sometimes shadowcraft breaks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    sometimes shadowcraft breaks
    exactly, I got so strange results that atm I am so confused and really dont know what is correct and what to do

You often come here with these kind of questions, each and every time you are directed to shadowcraft. Perhaps you should elaborate on where your issues lie and where you think shadowcraft is leading you astray?

Detailed posts are exceptionally useful here.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    You often come here with these kind of questions, each and every time you are directed to shadowcraft. Perhaps you should elaborate on where your issues lie and where you think shadowcraft is leading you astray?

Detailed posts are exceptionally useful here.
    well sometimes when I hit reforge and auto geming shadowcraft almost reforge all my gear in haste and tell me only to use pure haste gem in yellow socket, and when I cancel all and hit reforge and auto geming all again shadowcraft told me to stay with agi mastery game in yellow socket and some gear reforge to haste and some to mastery put my hit below 6% ???

Could you provide us with an armoury link?
    I am the lucid dream

well sometimes when I hit reforge and auto geming shadowcraft almost reforge all my gear in haste and tell me only to use pure haste gem in yellow socket, and when I cancel all and hit reforge and auto geming all again shadowcraft told me to stay with agi mastery game in yellow socket and some gear reforge to haste and some to mastery put my hit below 6% ???
    Sounds like you don't understand the basic fundamentals of stat weights. You should probably google the subject and read up on Understanding Rogue Stats. What you are experiencing is basically a different in stat weight and the way Shadowcraft works. It calculates stat weights based on your CURRENT GEAR plus gemming and reforges. Once you are fully reforged in the tool, the stat weights will change. So what happens is:

1) You reforge in Shadowcraft to all Mastery.
    2) Based on your RPPM Trinkets/Meta Gem, haste now becomes more valuable than Mastery.
    3) You hit reforge again, and it reforges to Haste. Unfortunately the way Rogues work, this makes Mastery more valuable and now the stat weights change back to #1.

Basically there is a line where Haste > Mastery and you are close to it (without seeing your actual armory I am guessing, as I have experienced this also.) When you reforge, you jump over the line and it switches Shadowcrafts stat values. Your BEST bet in this scenario is to walk through Shadowcraft and do a balancing act between the stats until you can't get higher DPS.

Also FYI, if you have RoR equipped Shadowcraft will value haste and crit much higher than normal, which will also cause this problem. Since RoR sucks for Rogues, I'd look into replacing it ASAP if this happens to be your issue.

Point being, if you learn how to use Shadowcraft but don't understand the underlying stats, you are still not going to be able to maximize yourself. Do more reading and become a better Rogue

10+ Year Old Account
    Could you provide us with an armoury link?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...night/advanced

Your weapons are a bit under par, but you got 2 RPPM trinkets which boosts enough haste value for you to hit the breakpoint ryme is talking about.

Unfortunately it's how rogue works.

You stack mastery, you pass that line, haste becomes a little better; Shadwocraft reflects that and the next time makes you go for haste. But now magically mastery has become again better than haste.

OT: fun the fact that you have nearly 90k kills, hand of a'dal title, 9 gold challenge modes and you ask this kind of questions :P really really hope that this is your alt ^^
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    OT: fun the fact that you have nearly 90k kills, hand of a'dal title, 9 gold challenge modes and you ask this kind of questions :P really really hope that this is your alt ^^
    no m8 this is my mainand the only char I have, I ask bcs when I ask 3 or 4 good rogues for advice every rogue give different answer, and ofc i have my own opinion what will be maybe the best, but just wanna check with more ppls, so dont see any strange to ask more ppls...

Just run you in Shadowcraft and I'm not seeing the same things as you are, have you tried refreshing from armoury?
    I am the lucid dream

no m8 this is my mainand the only char I have, I ask bcs when I ask 3 or 4 good rogues for advice every rogue give different answer, and ofc i have my own opinion what will be maybe the best, but just wanna check with more ppls, so dont see any strange to ask more ppls...
    Ok, sorry if it sounded bad, wasn't at all my intention
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Ok, sorry if it sounded bad, wasn't at all my intention
    np cheer m8 anyway thx for answering xD

---------- Post added 2013-05-02 at 07:42 PM ----------

Just run you in Shadowcraft and I'm not seeing the same things as you are, have you tried refreshing from armoury?
    yeap I refreshed, but anyway which way you recomended from sc m8 ???

thx

For you from shadowcraft;
    Mastery >= Haste > Crit
    Last edited by Ryme; 2013-05-03 at 08:02 AM.
    I am the lucid dream