Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Don't quote me on this, but I think you don't have to win it anymore.
    The achievement says to be first, second or third
    Main & raiding character: Elchali, Holy Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloodsail Admiral <3
    Jenkins >.<

My rankings for best/worst have almost nothing to do with how hard/easy any given title is to obtain; but how it fits the flavor of the character in question. For example, I think "Bane of the Fallen King" is GREAT for a Death Knight; even if he got his title in a level 90 curbstomp run. Or Brewmaster on a, well, Brewmaster. Yeah, it's a simple holiday title, but it fits; so I like it!

As for titles I dislike, there really aren't any, as long as they're being used on fitting characters. I guess maybe Scenaturdist or Jenkins might not be that great; because they're a little too meta and not really grounded 'in the game world' like most other titles. So, yeah, I guess the ones that I dislike are the ones that only make sense with out-of-character context.

10+ Year Old Account
    for my lock: Firelord if destruction, of the Nightfall if affliction, and either the seeker or Herald of the Titans for demo... Waiting for a title for the green fire questline, i hope.

But the ones i despise are most of the holiday ones

Deleted
    Favourite title: The Seeker
    Least favourite title: Jenkins

Chef is arguably the greatest.
    Brawler is also pretty nifty.

In terms of absolute fabulosity, The Magic Seeker trumps all, but I'll never obtain that one.

Best: Gorgeous

Worst: Jenkins

Best: The Kingslayer
    Worst: Jenkins
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    for my Paladin, I went with Crusader... just sounds like a Paladin title to me... for my warlock I'm working on Professor... since he's got that balding human professor look... and the rest of my toons get whatever I feel like switching them to at the time.
    I like "The Argent Champion" on my Paladin. I use Salty on just about ever other character. I always think about using something else and then go back to Salty. I do have "The Relic Hunter" on my Pandaren Hunter though and "Master of the Ways" on my Monk.

Deleted
    The best one IMO is Knight-Captain. Sounds badass.

The best title I've ever seen: The Fabulous, on one of the Mage NPC's in Dalaran. Every other title falls short of The Fabulous.
    Coolest attainable title: I like Death's Demise and The Undying, they just sound badass.
    Worst title: Jenkins, The Patient, Scenaturdist. The first two are everywhere and Scenaturdist just sounds ridiculous.

If Blizzard made The Fabulous a purchasable title for like 10k or even 20k, I would drop the money. I want that so bad.

Best: Grand Crusader i am a paladin.

Worst the one you get for getting all pristine archaeology finds "Seeker of Knowledge" but that is just because i hate what you need to do to get it.

Deleted
    Worst: The Patient, as it rarely reflects the player
    Favorite: of The <Faction>, Hero of the <Faction>, Khan, Bloodthirsty and Conquerer

10+ Year Old Account
    Best: Starcaller, I really love that title, esp for my shammy.
    Worst: Jenkins - So overused.

Until we switched servers and I had to get a name change I liked 'The Seeker' because my name was Beaker. So...Beaker the Seeker. Had a very nice ring to it. Also because I believe I was the first loremaster on my server (got tons of whispers when I hit it) and potentially out of anyone though there was no achievement so I'll never know. Brewmaster Beaker also sounds cool. From a lore standpoint I always run around with 'Guardian of Cenarious' because I'm a druid. Don't think any titles are particularly amazing sounding though, think they sound good based on your char.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best: Dragonslayer/Bloodthristy/Warbringer/Firelord

Worst: The Patient/Of the <Faction>/Farmer/Tamer

I'm rather attached to "of the Nightfall"...yes, everyone and their brother has it, but it fits my shadow priest.

Matron/Patron gets my vote for worst. Just an utterly boring title.

The absolute best title, by far, is "Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions". Too bad it only lasts thirty minutes. :-(

10+ Year Old Account
    Favorite? Probably Knight.

Least Favorite? 'The Undaunted'. It has all the "Look how shitty I am" of 'The Patient' mixed with the smug pride of "HURR DURR I GOT ALL BRONZE CMS THAT YOU AUTOATTACK THROUGH".
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Most prestigious is Death's Demise
    Most awesome is High Warlord/Grand Marshal (the real one's, gtfo cata kids).
    Most nolifer is The Insane
    Most pro Is Gladiator/Seasonal Glad
    Most shitty is Tranquil Master (rly?)