Deleted

Trinket Rankings for Demo

So i asked some days ago the exact same question with no actual answer, so ill try again.

For Demonology would it be worth it to go for a LFR version of the lei shen trinket? i got Heroic Wush/Heroic Hydra atm.

Deleted
    I'm 99% sure that LFR Lei Shen is stronger than Heroic Wush. At least for demonology anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifus View Post
    I'm 99% sure that LFR Lei Shen is stronger than Heroic Wush. At least for demonology anyway.
    Most likely true. Wush is pretty poor for Demonology and is almost useless once you have Vision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Most likely true. Wush is pretty poor for Demonology and is almost useless once you have Vision.
    I think i may disagree with that, Doom applied on 10 stacks of Wush may be more useful than Vision's 100% crit.
    In calculations ofc, I don't have wush yet )

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    I think i may disagree with that, Doom applied on 10 stacks of Wush may be more useful than Vision's 100% crit.
    Does that into account the increased number of imp spawning? They not only add to the overall dmg provided by doom but also give a huge boost to fury generation, which in turn means more time spent in meta and more dmg.

100% Crit Doom is, in no way, about Doom's damage. Its about the damage the Imps that will spawn will do and the Fury they will generate.

From the first post in the first page on the first sticky in the front page...

Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    5.2 Trinkets
    Last edited by Alarinth; 2013-05-01 at 08:42 AM.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post
    From the first post in the first page on the first sticky in the front page...
    Oh sorry i didn't even think about checking that first lol. my bad! thanks anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    100% Crit Doom is, in no way, about Doom's damage. Its about the damage the Imps that will spawn will do and the Fury they will generate.
    Hmm...
    But what about offspec? Wush is useful for afflic and destro, you can't time up crit for those specs?
    Or I'm wrong?

Hmm...
    But what about offspec? Wush is useful for afflic and destro, you can't time up crit for those specs?
    Or I'm wrong?
    Yes, you can game Crit uptime as Destro and Affliction, but it doesn't mean nearly as much as it does to Demo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you can game Crit uptime as Destro and Affliction, but it doesn't mean nearly as much as it does to Demo.
    They say that UVLS has poor uptime comparable to other trinkets.
    AFAIK from now, Cha-Ye is able to proc 6 times in a row, while BoTH has like super random, from 45 sec to 2 min.

They say that UVLS has poor uptime comparable to other trinkets.
    AFAIK from now, Cha-Ye is able to proc 6 times in a row, while BoTH has like super random, from 45 sec to 2 min.
    You mean a buff that has a 4 second duration but similar RPPM to a trinket that has a 20 second buff will have less uptime? /gasp

Being more serious, Demo benefits tremendously from 4 seconds of 100% crit because you can get Dooms up in that period of time that will crit for their full duration. Those dooms in turn give you more imps than you would otherwise (which by itself vastly overcompensates for any damage loss from not putting up doom with mastery/int buffs. Those imps in turn also generate more fury.

Destro has some gaming involved because 100% crit can increase chaos bolt damage, as well as grant more embers by way of getting guarenteed emberbits off of immolate.

Affliction benefits from it a lot, because in 4 seconds they can apply all of their dots which is the majority of their damage. (Though MG/DS ticks don't benefit, sadly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    You mean a buff that has a 4 second duration but similar RPPM to a trinket that has a 20 second buff will have less uptime? /gasp

Being more serious, Demo benefits tremendously from 4 seconds of 100% crit because you can get Dooms up in that period of time that will crit for their full duration. Those dooms in turn give you more imps than you would otherwise (which by itself vastly overcompensates for any damage loss from not putting up doom with mastery/int buffs. Those imps in turn also generate more fury.

Destro has some gaming involved because 100% crit can increase chaos bolt damage, as well as grant more embers by way of getting guarenteed emberbits off of immolate.

Affliction benefits from it a lot, because in 4 seconds they can apply all of their dots which is the majority of their damage. (Though MG/DS ticks don't benefit, sadly)
    Soz, misstyped that one. I meant that UVLS has very very low chance to proc comparing to other trinkets.
    Btw, I wanted to ask, Imps benefit dynamically from your stats (I.e. their firebolts) or just hold up on static amount of damage?