Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Tempest Keep
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    Orcs and Draenei are compatible (seen in lore and they are from the same planet)
    They're not from the same planet, Orcs are from Outland, Draenei are from Argus... Draenei just took a pit stop at Outland before comingto Azeroth

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    They're not from the same planet, Orcs are from Outland, Draenei are from Argus... Draenei just took a pit stop at Outland before comingto Azeroth
    Good catch.....updated my post.
    Signature infractions suck especially when they are just about the size of TEXT! WTB token limit!

  3. #43
    Legendary! darenyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cho'gall (US)
    Posts
    6,035
    i believe theres a gnome man with a human wife in sholozar.

    i wonder if a gnome/human hybrid would resemble a dwarf.

  4. #44
    Warchief Rizendragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Well, it's been shown that there are at least a few combinations that are in game- half draenei, half orc; half human, half elf; and half orc, half ogre; off the top of my head.

    I would venture to guess that most of the humanoid races can breed with each other, but that, like with most mixed-species offspring (think ligers, zebroids, or mules), would be sterile and therefore not a species in their own right.
    Then you have animals like cats and dogs. I personally believe that it is more seen as "wrong" to mix blood than it is because the offspring is steril.
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    The dishonest are want to identify dishonesty, even where it doesn't exist.

  5. #45
    Titan apepi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mostly harmless
    Posts
    11,124
    How about a Tauren/Draenei, You would have horns, tentacles......I would name mine blue bell.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    Then you have animals like cats and dogs. I personally believe that it is more seen as "wrong" to mix blood than it is because the offspring is steril.
    Uh... what are you talking about? Cats and dogs are incompatible with one another. Dogs all belong to the same species, as do (house) cats.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Knaak is going to milk that relationship now that Rhonin is dead.
    He probably has a hard-on on typical monster x "good looking" chick -pornography (supported by the fact that Azshara was drooling over Sargeras).

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    He probably has a hard-on on typical monster x "good looking" chick -pornography (supported by the fact that Azshara was drooling over Sargeras).
    More for overpowered characters just because they are hybrids.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Ant that is supposed to be good?
    Ah sorry! I made it sounds like it was bad, I mean it is was good!
    Forgive me for my english, is not the greatest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    Suddenly I never want to see warcraft's happy ending. I now sympathise with the burning legion's mission to end all life :|
    Perhaps that is why they want to end all the life in the first places! They do not want to see other races combine!
    *GASP!*

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by OverFanNisseFrasse View Post
    Ah sorry! I made it sounds like it was bad, I mean it is was good!
    Forgive me for my english, is not the greatest.
    You are disgusting wreck.

  11. #51
    I am Murloc! Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Box
    Posts
    5,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    You are disgusting wreck.
    Oh don't be such a meanie. It would be hilarous to see half dragon-half human deformed embio of jaina's child yelling "KILL ME !!!!!"

  12. #52
    Elemental Lord Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Russia
    Posts
    8,299
    Oh the sickening possibilities... let's see... Half-faceless one half-draenei half-mantid half-female. The ultimate sexual fantasy and horror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Metzenphrenia. As defined in the DSM: "To be so badly written, that it drives the character into insanity." It's symptoms are similar to schizophrenia but even crazier.
    "There are no answers, only choices" - Solaris.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Oh don't be such a meanie. It would be hilarous to see half dragon-half human deformed embio of jaina's child yelling "KILL ME !!!!!"
    It's a boy!

  14. #54
    I am Murloc! Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Box
    Posts
    5,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    It's a boy!
    Now, where did i put my flamethrower....
    And haven... that's 200% of pure sexual deviation. Wait what you mean by half-female ? ITS A TRAP !!!!

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Now, where did i put my flamethrower....
    And haven... that's 200% of pure sexual deviation. Wait what you mean by half-female ? ITS A TRAP !!!!
    Hermaphrodite perhaps?

  16. #56
    I am Murloc! Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Box
    Posts
    5,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Hermaphrodite perhaps?
    Always check what's under loincloth.

  17. #57
    Elemental Lord Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Russia
    Posts
    8,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Always check what's under loincloth.
    Though what you find might be puzzling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Metzenphrenia. As defined in the DSM: "To be so badly written, that it drives the character into insanity." It's symptoms are similar to schizophrenia but even crazier.
    "There are no answers, only choices" - Solaris.

  18. #58
    The Lightbringer Vellerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Posts
    3,252
    I imagine troll and draenei could work

  19. #59
    i wanna see a night elf/blood elf person.

  20. #60
    Well none of them are closely related enough for it to be realistically plausible, except possibly trolls and elves. There are half elves in lore (because it's fantasy so there HAS to be half-elves), even though the revelations about the origins of humans makes that hard to believe. Their closest common ancestor is rocks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    No, that never happened!

    I'm sure the excuse is "demonic magic" anyway. Same excuse for how Orcs and Draenei can produce offspring.

    What's the excuse for Orcs and Ogres for that matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •