Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Isn't an actual specimen that's presently being examined extraordinary evidence? I don't know enough about this specific instance to really have any kind of opinion, but it sure doesn't seem like something that should just be ignored.
    My apologies for being vague, but I was aiming that at statements like "it was 6 years old" or "it's human" or even "it's alien." All we have is a thing, and until they do more careful analysis of what it is exactly I'm inclined to not believe any claims made about it.

That said, I feel unsure about the existence of the specimen itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    I could believe it. Humans have a very long and active history, with the vast majority of it still shrouded in mystery. With all the strange shit we've found out about our past, this little dude is not even close to being the thing that made me go "WTF?!?!" the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I dont know what all this penis talk is about, but that thing is definitely not a penis (at least not a human penis.) I find it strange that people feel the need to compare their penises to everything, whether it be a stick, a hot dog, or a tiny alien carcass. Why do we even mess around with the metric system when we could be using the "penis system" of measurement? Seems like a universal measuring system that everyone could get behind.
    Banana for scale?
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus