Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Exclamation New Expansion Info Leaked? (May actually be legit!)

I know this seems sketchy but from a wow alpha leaks website that was very accurate during Cataclysm and Mist of Pandaria has released apparent info of the next expansion, it is about the amount of months away they released legit info on the last two expansions as well. They even had it before mmo-champion, now don't blame me if this is incorrect but it is very interesting none the less.

World of Warcraft: Demon's Fall

After the Darkspear Rebellion on Garrosh's horde, both the Horde and Alliance are left in a weakened state. Wrathion's speculation has proven true to their dismay, as legions of demon's reign down upon Azeroth. With the Horde and Alliance temporally unable to defend themselves Mulfarion and Thrall discuss the best intentions to protect Azeroth. Malfurion takes a chance and brings Illidan back to life, but much to his surprise Illidan agrees to join the cause and train members of the Alliance and Horde to be able to take a stand against the threat.
    • Level Cap increase to Level 95
    • New Continent: Southern Seas
    • New Hero Class: Demon Hunter
    • New Class: Tinker
    • New Progression Path
    • Demon Hunters start at level 55
    • Tinkers start at level 1
    • New Zones: Suramar, Mak'aru, Nazjatar, Broken Isles, Plunder Isle, Zandalar
    • Azshara is featured as the Main Villain
    • Horde Capital: Undermine
    • Alliance Capital: Kul'tiras
    • Demon Hunter has a tank spec and two dps specs and wears Leather. Tinker has a melee dps spec, a range dps spec, and a heal spec and wears mail
    • First Expansion to have two seperate leveling experiences. Two 90-91 zones, Two 91-93 zones, Two 93-94 Zones but a shared yet to be revealed 95 zone. Half of the zones are underwater the other half are on Islands within the Southern Seas.
    Last edited by Gnomenommer; 2013-05-02 at 01:03 AM.

Rather have a Confirmed source before i believe any of this.

Deleted
    TWO new classes? Consider me suspicious...

Two classes in a new expansion?

Not a chance in hell.

Also....Illidan resurrected. Please no...just no.

Deleted
    Can you give adress of this website?

10+ Year Old Account
    The actual lore bit is basically what people expected anyway. The location wasn't so much but that was always a questionable one. The rest is just what people have been asking for, for years now... guess we'll just have to wait and see, but mmoc doesn't find these things themselves they get notified. It's a news source, they hear about something and then report it and investigate further. It doesn't go digging Its members do and then they share!

However I'll obviously be skeptical because 2 new classes? Come on, it's hard enough to make a new raid tier going by Blizzards history, let alone 2 new classes plus all the relevant balancing plus doing it in an expansion shorter than previous ones.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

I am dubious, but time will tell...

Why would the legion invade the south seas, but not anywhere else?

Two classes in same expansion and a name like that? My bullshit sense is tingling.

Yeeeeeeeeeah I'm not saying I wouldn't love to see that happen... but two classes? And no source? The heart is willing but the head says no.

There you go, Scrapbot. Is my Signature small enough now? Will you finally shut up, you automated pretentious &##(@)!?

I believe this thread almost as much as this one: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-About-Yshaarj
    Made by you.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    Tinker? So that's like an engineer as a class?

No source hey?

Two new classes? Sure :P

10+ Year Old Account
    "Lol, pandas? No way this is legit"
    People underestimate what blizzard can conjure up.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Well, sounds.. Fake.. Until I see a source, well really until I hear it from Blizzard themselves I will consider it fake Although I want Illidan back so badly
    Excited

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I believe this thread almost as much as this one: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...listing-leaked
    Made by you.
    Yeah, this guy seems to be bored again.

I've been asking for a WoW demon hunter class since Diablo III beta! Would definitely get me back into the game more than I am now.

I remain on the fence and skeptical though I do look forward to more ideas/development with this, I can't imagine two new classes.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    No source hey?

Two new classes? Sure :P
    You have his word. I'm sure of it.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

I could see the return of the Burning Legion (since that's almost inevitable at that point) and the writers have been aching to bring Illidan's redemption story to fruition. Hell I might could even see a Demon Hunter class but the devs were very clear that they will never do another hero class. Of course they've changed their minds before. Two classes though is silly? A tinker would not fit into a demon-based expansion, and neither would the South Seas for that matter. Azshara and N'zoth would/should be a separate expansion from the Legion, Kil'Jaeden and Sargeras.