What you need if you really want to lvl fast. ( if you have those items you will save 1-2hours during questing from 85-90, it is very possible to lvl up from 85 to 90 if you are using MoP flasks / Potions . I did it in almost 7hours with cata flasks / potions )
- Flasks x10
- Food x40
- Intell / Agi / Str Potion x40
- Healing Potion x40
- Bandage x20
- Drums of Forgotten Kings x2
- Runescroll of Fortitude x2
- Swiftness potion x40
- Lesser Invisibility Potion x40
- Swim Speed Potion x40
- Runspeed Boot enchant
- 15%, 10% and 5% Guild Standards ( Guild Standards should be used on cooldown - Bind them to your most spammable ability )
- Traveler's Tundra Mammoth ( Helps alot aswell )
Bind "Show Friendly Nameplates" and "Interact with Friendly Target". There could be a huge amount of people that will block NPCs with their mounts. ( Was mainly needed for realm 1st )
This macro uses quest-specific items.
If you aren't using Selljunk , You can replace it with macros
----Sell all Gray items in your bag----
/run for b=0,4 do for s=1,GetContainerNumSlots(b)do local n=GetContainerItemLink(b,s)if n and strfind(n,"ff9d9d9d") then print("Selling "..n)UseContainerItem(b,s)end end end
----Sell all Green items in your bag---- ( this macro will sell all greens including the green battle standard so keep the green battle standard the last item in your bag so you can buy it back easily)
/run for b=0,4 do for s=1,GetContainerNumSlots(b)do local n=GetContainerItemLink(b,s)if n and strfind(n,"ff1eff00") then print("Selling "..n)UseContainerItem(b,s)end end end
-----This macro will put all MoP cloth in your bank -----
/run for b=0,4 do for s=0,22 do l=GetContainerItemLink(b,s) if l and l:find("Windwool Cloth")then UseContainerItem(b,s) end end end
---- If you are using a caster dps , this macro will equip the gear upgrades you need if you have 390+ epic cata gear or 415 MoP crafted gear---
/equip Swampwalker Cowl
/equip Mindbender Trousers
/equip Mindbender Cuffs
/equip Oakhide Choker
/equip Cloak of Seething Hatred
/equip Swampwalker Treads
/equip Band of the Dance Ritual
/equip Band of Terror
/equip Dusklight Band
/equip Amberglow Choker
Guild standards work only for mob kill experience. you should buy all three guild standards and use them on cooldown for the bonus exp,. ( They don't share the same cooldown )
1. Jade Forest (85-86)
- On the very 1st quest , leave the vehicle as soon as you sink the 2nd ship.
- You can use Swiftness potions during the vehicle quests in Pearlfin Village , they works & increase your speed.
- Your hearth stone should be set to Heart's Blossom as soon as you get there. Hearthstone back once you hit lvl 86 to head to Valley of the 4 winds. ( Follow the videos for a detailed guide where to put your hearthstone at every point )
- Beware of Horde once you reach the northern part of the map.
- Leave Jadeforest as soon as you hit 86
2. Valley of the Four Winds , Krarasang Winds(86-87)
-Set your hearth to Thunderfoot Acres as soon as you reach there.
-Leave those zones & go to kun lai summit as soon as you hit 87
3. Kunlai Summit (87-88)
Stay in Kun lai summit till you have progressed 15% into lvl 88
4. Townlong Steppes (88-89)
You should complete all quests here except yak one , it takes 5mins ( waste of time ) then head to Dread wastes , at that time you be have 5-10% into lvl 89
5. Dread Wastes (89-90)
You all do all quests here but the questing path in this zone is really tricky to finish it in less than 2 hours, It will be explained in the videos.
Please like/dislike the video so i know if i should upload 86-90 or not. ( it took me 3 days to Re-record, Edit & upload 85-86 )
Here is what you should expect from this guide.
85-86 1hour 10mins
86-87 1hour 30mins
87-88 1hour 43mins
89-89 roughly 2hours
89-90 2hours 5mins
This is the time i spent leveling for realm 1st 90 ( using all buffs mentioned above with Cata food / flasks / potions & 403 ilvl gear with dragonwrath ) i believe it can be 1hour faster with MoP flasks / food / potions & those ilvl 415 crafted gear with 450 weapons.
Edit : Awesome weps for lvling alts thanks to Feio