Recommend a Server

Hi MMO-Champ.

I hate my PVP server, the only reason I stayed was for my guild. Which just blew up. So I'm looking to have a fresh start somewhere else, but PVE this time.

I'm an Ally player, so a healthy Alliance population is a must. I'd like to make my way into a casual raiding guild if possible, and I have a couple friends that will probably be going with me. Prot/ret Pally is me, resto/feral and prot/fury warrior would be with me.

If you have any recommendations of a good Alliance PVE server for us to land on they would be greatly appreciated!

PS - please don't turn this into a 'blizzard needs to fix PVP realms' thread. We have a hundred of those on this site, and it's not the purpose of this thread.

Thank you ahead of time for any helpful responses.

[edit] Forgot to mention, must be a US region server, time zone somewhat negotiable.
    Last edited by Froggi; 2013-05-02 at 02:02 AM.

Would be useful if you mentioned which region.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html

^you can break things down pretty specifically, it's what I used to choose where I am now.

Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    Would be useful if you mentioned which region.
    Sorry, definitely missed that, thank you for calling me on it. US server for sure, time zone is negotiable but prefer EST/CT. Will edit original post.
    Last edited by Froggi; 2013-05-02 at 02:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggi View Post
    PVE this time.
    Alliance population is a must. I'd like to make my way into a casual raiding guild if possible
    [edit] Forgot to mention, must be a US region server, time zone somewhat negotiable.
    Blade's Edge. Been here 5 years and LOVE it