Thread: "Go away"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is why I keep exes out of my life, especially the ones that cheat. I suggest you do the same, majority of the time you'll face problems with exes in your life.

15+ Year Old Account
    The very first thing for you to do is realize that not everything is everyone else's fault. It's natural to have insecurities, but the moment you realize they are YOUR insecurities, take responsibility for them, is the moment you get over them.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow... so, you begin this thread saying you think all women are sluts, just because of getting brushed off by one or two. And then you ask for advise in trying to understand women?

Seems like what you need to learn is to not demean people because of your own mistakes. I would feel sorry for you, but something tells me your not telling the whole story and even exaggerating the parts you are telling.

you are obviously insecure and need to deal with that. Deal with your own problems before you push them onto other people and blame them for when things go bad.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-05-02 at 05:24 PM.
    #boycottchina