Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So yesterday i come into this debate too. i got the twin fist and animus mace (both 522). yesterday dropped the TF staff from horridon. and i think i do more dps over all. and since this staff got so much hit on it, i can reforge and regem everything but hit (now it's blank crit)
    13/13

Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    How do you choose? Does changing specs actually work?
    The roll is based off your spec at the time you hit the roll button not what you did the fight in. BrM switch to WW on some fights that have crappy "tank" trinkets the game loves to waste our rolls on.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The way I thought of it was OS has 3 of 4 OS pieces that are "upgrades" for me vs 1 of 3 that are upgrades MS for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinchib View Post
    The way I thought of it was OS has 3 of 4 OS pieces that are "upgrades" for me vs 1 of 3 that are upgrades MS for me.
    Gotcha, just wanted to make sure in case you were tunneling for tier
    Marshmallows - 10/13H - Recruiting hunter/warlock
    Latest kill vid: Heroic Primordius (10) (from Natoro)

When it comes to upgrading a claw of shek'zeer with the 500 agi gem to a RF wu-lai or kura kura, should it be done as ww or BrM? I've had crap luck on normal council but 5 weapons out of RF, wondering if I should drop the claw for one of them, MH is currently one of the kura kuras.

i tank side by side with a dw monk with the same itemlevel gemmed the same and his weapon item levels are the same as my 2h and there is no real difference. sometimes i outdps him sometimes he outdps me but that also has a lot to do with vengance. so honestly i would go with a 2h but that is me