Thread: good to do?

good to do?

Hey there!
    Atm im Ilvl 492 with 2 blue weapon's
    i know Fury is better then arms, but i have the oppertunity to get the 502 2h sword for cheap
    do you guys think i shall do that and how long does it take before arms gets overrun by fury TG or fury 1h?

Armory

Deleted
    Basically, fury 2h and fury 1h are equal, even at a very high lvl of equipment, the difference isn't tangible. Also currently arms is much better than during 5.1, and really correct with a good weapon, just a little under fury on many fights. Then you could go for arms with this weapon until you get a second 2h and switch back to a 2H fury spec for example. However be sure to use correct gems and reforging as the stats priorities is not the same for fury and arms specs.
    Whatever you chose, your spec must be chosen following you weapon at this level, as it is the major component of your dps

Oke thanks alot!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylem View Post
    Basically, fury 2h and fury 1h are equal, even at a very high lvl of equipment, the difference isn't tangible
    nope.

Also: Arms > Fury until appro. Ilvl 502

Good to go for that cheap 2hand.

umm... most good arms warriors do still gem for full on crit. higher enrage procs, closer to auto critting OPs.