Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    fotm = flavor of the month...what so hard to understand. warlocks are in a good place atm that does not make em a fad if you like.
    Your only criteria for a class being fotm ("if anything Monks are fotm") is because they are new. To me that's misunderstanding the term or at the very least misusing it. Either way though, I noticed an increase in the amount of locks toward the end of t14/start of 15 because of how insanely strong affliction was throughout the tier and people (on my server) started leveling locks because of it. Has seemed to die down a bit now though. Not sure if it ever hit fotm status or not, but saw an increase for sure.
    Last edited by Aceshigh; 2013-05-08 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    Your only criteria for a class being fotm ("if anything Monks are fotm") is because they are new. To me that's misunderstanding the term or at the very least misusing it. Either way though, I noticed an increase in the amount of locks toward the end of t14/start of 15 because of how insanely strong affliction was throughout the tier and people (on my server) started leveling locks because of it. Has seemed to die down a bit now though. Not sure if it ever hit fotm status or not, but saw an increase for sure.
    It was because of the OPness of Afflic, but also the complete overhaul locks have got this expac. I mean just go down the list. People see that and say "IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY A LOCK"

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    It was because of the OPness of Afflic, but also the complete overhaul locks have got this expac. I mean just go down the list. People see that and say "IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY A LOCK"
    Yeah, no doubt. If warlocks weren't OP (or atleast afflic) I don't think we would have seen the jump we did even with the overhaul. I'm sure it helped though.