1. #1

    Too much Hit - Where to get rid of it?

    Here's my armory (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erous/advanced). I'm going to try a haste>mastery>crit build for now to see how I do. Problem...my hit is ~16.5% (5752) and I can't get it any lower unless I switch out my +haste +hit gems. So do I switch them to +80 int +80 X or +160 haste. My head says the int ones are they way to go but man, I'll be throwing away whatever else goes with it ya know? Stupid trinket with too much damn hit!!!!

  2. #2
    Drop 60 int socket bonuses on weapon, gloves and belt and use gems without hit / exp on those sockets. You'll lose 180 int and gain 240 int / 480 secondary stat. And then you can switch one more haste hit gem to haste stamina gem (120 int socket bonus is too strong to ignore).
    Last edited by Spoiledkid; 2013-05-02 at 02:16 PM.

  3. #3
    www.askmrrobot.com

    pick your character, hit optimize.

  4. #4
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    57
    Sometimes your going to be overcapped this tier depending on what gear you get. Try and find gear without hit. There are no alternatives that are any better (for the most part) than the gems that have hit on them if you're trying to match sockets. Most gem slots seem to be blue or yellow.

    Just part of the tier.

  5. #5
    I noticed you socketed 80 int 120 stamina gems and took 60 int socket bonus where available. Can you explain how 140 int is better than 160 int?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    www.askmrrobot.com

    pick your character, hit optimize.
    Doesn't work for <insert any class>. The stat weights are simply wrong. You can edit them, but in doing so you've already done the work manually and have no use for the tool.. soo... yeah...

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-03 at 02:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugginz View Post
    Sometimes your going to be overcapped this tier depending on what gear you get. Try and find gear without hit. There are no alternatives that are any better (for the most part) than the gems that have hit on them if you're trying to match sockets. Most gem slots seem to be blue or yellow.

    Just part of the tier.
    This. I am severely over-capped atm and trying to come up with a solution to this very problem for myself.

  7. #7
    The Lightbringer turskanaattori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    Doesn't work for <insert any class>. The stat weights are simply wrong. You can edit them, but in doing so you've already done the work manually and have no use for the tool.. soo... yeah...
    SimC statweights and import them to AMR, works wonders assuming SimC works for your class. Even if you "have already done the work manually"

  8. #8
    askmrrobot can still be used for hit cap. just have it optimize, get your hit to minimum overage, then adjust the rest on your own to your liking. its a hell of a lot easier then breaking out the calculator. Also it works just fine if you simcraft and input the weights yourself.

  9. #9
    switch your gems - 80 int is better than having too much hit that goes unused

  10. #10
    Bloodsail Admiral Palmz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    1,204
    Not much you can do about the Chest but you should change out the gems on your weapon, gloves and belt. Forget about the gem bonuses and put in 160 int or 320 haste gems. W/e you'd rather have.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoiledkid View Post
    I noticed you socketed 80 int 120 stamina gems and took 60 int socket bonus where available. Can you explain how 140 int is better than 160 int?
    Sure...I'm a dumbass. Thanks for the heads-up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •