Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Interitus View Post
    They bully me for being different
    Anyway, finding an hobby.. hard..
    People who bully others will always find something to bully another person with. You don't even have to be "abnormal" perse, they're usually so insecure about themselves that they pick someone. Even if you didn't have ADHD they most likely would have picked on you, so don't think it's because of that. They will call you fat when you're not so you think you are fat at some point. I have been bullied for roughly half/ a quarter my school-career. It started on high school (12 - 16). All the girls in my class were super skinny (no femininity at all). I had breasts and proper hips, I got bullied for being fat, my bmi was 19 or so and I was curvy. I started to believe it, throwing away my food, developing a fear to eat with anyone close by. As I believed them more and more, my self esteem became less and less and at some point I didn't wanted to go outside anymore because I felt people would be staring at me. So please, don't believe what the bullies are telling you. You probably look better then you think yourself and they might be jealous of it and bully you to bring you down so that they feel better about their selves.

About going outside and thinking your ugly, sod that, just go outside. If you don't face that fear you might become socially awkward later at some point, if you wish just ask your mum and dad if they feel like walking at first, till you feel more comfortable going outside. I wish I had done it that way back then...Then when you're ready, have some sort of condition and self esteem developed, go running, by yourself - or someone who wants to join.

People are different, that's what making it fun to be around eachother. If everyone would be the same this place would be boring !
    ~ Streaming stuff and drawings ~

Hello, im 14 years old, want some help with losing fat.
    Cant do stuff like sports beacuse everyone bullies me (Dont like me also, Dont tell me how to fix this, its impossible trust me)
    Washing myself at school and after swimming isnt fun, why? Beacuse my body looks hideous!
    I wasvery thin before 6th degre
    Need help now ¤_¤
    Also i dont want any: Get outta here kiddo nor cry me an river posts
    I apply exercise to games, so for every kill death or assist on League of Legends, I apply an exercise type and quantity to that. It's keeping me tired out and I am exercising fairly frequently due to that.

If you want the full list of stuff I do, just e-mail me [email protected]

Hello, im 14 years old, want some help with losing fat.
    Cant do stuff like sports beacuse everyone bullies me (Dont like me also, Dont tell me how to fix this, its impossible trust me)
    Washing myself at school and after swimming isnt fun, why? Beacuse my body looks hideous!
    I wasvery thin before 6th degre
    Need help now ¤_¤
    Also i dont want any: Get outta here kiddo nor cry me an river posts
    Get a good dieet and workout at the gym. Once you get in shape everyone will get respect for you.
    And tbh if people dont like you arent you doing something wrong? I havent been a thin person in the past and i had lots of friends.
    Lateron i decided i wanted to get muscles ( i didnt decide to lose fat at that time ) and people suddenly had great respect for me because i lost alot of Fat
    and became a big boy that lifts weight.

So as i said Go to a gym, Get a dieet, read on the internet, Even if people dont like you try to make some more friends just try it. its impossible for everyone to dislike you. On the internet you can read alot of things bodybuilding etc

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 02:26 PM ----------

By the look of the post alot of people are trying to give you advice. But i got a question are you going to make use of this advice? I am used to people that always make up excuses. Please respond back.
    Do you even lift?