Poll: Who would you vote for?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zuluslayer View Post
    Election in U.K has nothing to do with democracy. Change your model so people votes actually matters!
    Fuck that, we don't want those little fringe freaks getting any power (and that doesn't just apply to UKIP).

Deleted
    Why is the conservative vote so low? Conservative policies work, and the tory party are actually progressive with civil rights issues nowadays.

I don't know why some people are taking the local election results so seriously. We struggle to get an average turnout of over 33%, they are hardly accurate representations of the political opinion of the country at large. Fringe parties always do better at them than in the General Election as they have a very loyal and active voter base that will represent them when and wherever they can.

It's part of the reason the comments sections on papers lean more to the right than the country does. It's their way of getting more people to see what they believe.
    Last edited by Activi-T; 2013-05-06 at 10:42 PM. Reason: clarity

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Fuck that, we don't want those little fringe freaks getting any power (and that doesn't just apply to UKIP).
    Allow me to personally disagree. FPTP needs to go. I'm much happier with the MMP system we have up in Scotland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Allow me to personally disagree. FPTP needs to go. I'm much happier with the MMP system we have up in Scotland.
    First past the post keeps the loony fringes out, so it works for me.