Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Maybe Shamans could change all their spell effects to a specific element if they wish? I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Whidbey View Post
    Mage : a summon-able broom mount.
    No thanks. That's a witch thing, not something for mages or wizards. Besides, we can already get a broom on Halloween.

Patronum for Druids also doesn't make any sense. If anything, they'd get something form-related.

I just really think this would be funny if everyone were to get green fire.

Paladins: green fire
    Hunters: green fire
    Etc

The tears would sustain me for days.

Quote Originally Posted by darqhur View Post
    I just really think this would be funny if everyone were to get green fire.
    Fel Moonfire.

Shaman: Permanently look like an Ascended Shaman(click-able debuff)
    Enhancment: Lightning shield would no longer circle the character but they would crackle with lightning and as stacks increase so does the effect
    Elemental: Gloves and boots drip lava and leave a trail as you walk
    Resto: Healing Wave and lesser Healing wave gain an actual wave effect leaving the character

Edit: Fixed switching Ele/Enh
    Last edited by Thornrayn; 2013-05-02 at 10:03 PM.

Shaman, changes all the spells to actually look like the specific element. Air/Storm/Lightning for Enhance, Water for Resto, Fire/Flame/Lava for Elemental.

Please no permanent Ascendance model, that'd be silly.
    Troll's Life Mon.
    Nra|Hyah|Kyrei

Quote Originally Posted by Thornrayn View Post
    Shaman: Permanently look like an Ascended Shaman(click-able debuff)
    Elemental: Lightning shield would no longer circle the character but they would crackle with lightning and as stacks increase so does the effect
    Enhancment: Gloves and boots drip lava and leave a trail as you walk
    Resto: Healing Wave and lesser Healing wave gain an actual wave effect leaving the character
    Isn't lava more of an Elemental thing while Enhancement is more about wind and lightning?

For all those wishing for flying Paladin mounts, are you thinking one mount for all races, or would they be racial? Cuz as cool as a flying horse would look, can you imagine a flying Elekk? Yikes...the flying Quilen is bad enough.
    You think you're a collector? Dare to compare!
    Mount Collection
    Pet Collection

As a warrior, either a quest to look like a Blademaster (wear our racial crest as a banner at all times) or have no restrictions to weapon transmog.

Paladins should get permanent aura textures on their feet like the ones in Warcraft III

ooooooooh reading this thread and priest wings
    omg i would throw money at blizzards face to make this happen <3

Field Marshal
    Warriors should have a boot-camp quest with saurfang and in the end you end up with every spell having the cleave animation

The paladin one would bother me unless it was based on your race. Warlocks are all pretty similar in their modus operandi, but paladins belong to very different orders with very different beliefs and methods of wielding the Light.

Though eh, what they'd get out of it is vague too. There's nothing missing in the paladin repertoire quite as obvious as felfire is for locks.

Hunter Quivers.

This is an appearance thing after all. Not sure why so many Hunter suggestions are asking for new pets.

Priest - Flip shadow over and instead of shadow all spells become holy, at least visually. Shadowform makes you sparkle with light instead of turning you into a shadow.

Shamans should be able to use there ankh as a brez for the raid,Able to change there totems, or change the totems back to the way they used to be.

Priest - Reward "Replica Benediction" for Transmog
    - could include a questline similar to the original Benediction quests requiring you to heal multiple solo events and dungeon encounters
    Fuck that, don't touch my benediction.

Paladins - pink fire, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    For all those wishing for flying Paladin mounts, are you thinking one mount for all races, or would they be racial? Cuz as cool as a flying horse would look, can you imagine a flying Elekk? Yikes...the flying Quilen is bad enough.
    get the current pally mount, give it angelic wings made of light and you have a pally flying mount.

I see nothing wrong with flying elekk, and I love the quilen