Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Druid can change into a Green Dragon or can enter the Emerald Dream.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Paladin - A glowing aura of light that surrounds the Paladin and his weapon which grows larger when in combat. Along with a Paladin looking 2h weapon.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Feral Druids: new aural based animal forms where you retain your caster appearance (and thus fancy armor) but have an animal spirit that surrounds you while attacking. Like how the GW2 ranger greatsword effects look, but permanent while you are in that form.

Resto Druids: New graphics for all healing spells beyond your standard glowies and templates. Actual plants that come out of the ground, wind their way up a character when you have regrowth on them, lightning that comes off of a player you innervate, double rainbow tranquility etc

Balance Druid: Be surrounded by a storm and rain drippies while in combat, make the effect intensify as you go down in mana/duration of combat. Change night/day in a small area around you based on your balance of sun or moon. (might be tricky to program, but would look amazing.)
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Paladins would have green light pouring out of their hands, priests same, hunters would shoot green arrows, rogue would have green poison dripping from... wait, this isn't what you wanted?

Ok, then let's do it like this:
    Warriors - become permanently larger then other classes, I mean, you're a warrior, you're trained, you should be bigger then a wimpy mage
    Hunter - riding their pets
    Rogue - Having shadow sort of drip from you all the time from the sides of your armour.
    Shaman - your elementals become different, what I meanis that for example the earth elemental becomes made of metal, the fire one has magma dripping from it, the ... do shamans have water and air elementals? If they do, the water one turns to ice and the air one shoots lightning.
    Druid - path of growing plants, sort of like path of Cenarius thing
    Mage - 3 balls of arcane energy flying around you
    Warlocks have theirs.
    Paladin - your armor glinting with light at all times
    Priest - wings flapping on your back at times
    Monk - their colourful abilities sometimes switch colours from their colours to black and white, sort of like ying-yang
    Death Knights - All their weapons become runeblades, having the runes appear on them the moment they're equipped and dripping a faint mist.

Deleted
    Moonkin = Flames. Flaming Moonkin with Flaming Moonfire, Flaming Starfall... Flaming everything. Just a Firechicken, really.

Deleted
    As a MW monk I would love to see my spells turned into holy animations

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezinia View Post
    As a MW monk I would love to see my spells turned into holy animations
    Would there be a reason for a monk to have "Holy" spells?
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Paladin/ Priest. Give our spells a Dark shadowy apprence instead of light holy?
    Priests have that.... It's called the shadow spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Would there be a reason for a monk to have "Holy" spells?
    I could see it making sense. I mean Monks are Holy / Spiritual.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I could see it making sense. I mean Monks are Holy / Spiritual.
    The playable class is more closely to a "Chi/Spiritual" than holy though, no?

Brewmaster

A sturdy brawler who uses liquid fortification and unpredictable movement to avoid damage and protect allies.
    Brewmasters are capable tanks who use a combination of ancient martial arts techniques and drunken taunts to draw the attacks of their enemies and soak up damage. Brewmasters absorb and stagger damage, while provoking their enemies with traditional brewing-based attacks.

Mistweaver

A healer who mixes traditional herbal medicine with Pandaren martial arts.
    Mistweavers are healers with a sideline in damage dealing. As well as a range of traditional healing techniques, Mistweavers can heal their allies through dealing damage to their enemies, with a number of special attacks enhancing the monk's healing. Mistweaver monks gain mana as a secondary resource, in place of energy.

Windwalker

A martial artist without peer who pummels foes with hands and fists.
    Windwalkers are damage dealers, focusing on dealing melee damage through a range of martial arts abilities. With their lightning kicks and furious fists, Windwalkers can pummel nearby foes, but also have some ranged attacks and can use their legendary abilities to move swiftly across the battlefield.

It's not quite like the Scarlet Monastery Monks, at least that's what I'm thinking.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.

Warriors should get one to become bigger/more buff than other classes. It kinda bothers me that you could stand a warrior next to a mage and strip all their gear off, and they'll both have identical body types.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    Hunters would need to get either tameable dragons, or be given the ability to ride their pets.
    It would have to be purely cosmetic, so the latter makes sense.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Warriors should get one to become bigger/more buff than other classes. It kinda bothers me that you could stand a warrior next to a mage and strip all their gear off, and they'll both have identical body types.
    I'd agree with all Plate wearers on this though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Warriors - become permanently larger then other classes, I mean, you're a warrior, you're trained, you should be bigger then a wimpy mage
    But those 'wimpy' Mages are already built like WWE stars. Atleast for Humans anyway. That's more of a problem with the current character models.

Deleted
    I will have to say, people should stop saying " transmog this" or "transmog that" The Warlock fel flame quest is not just a staff, it is a change to you spell / charcter.

So i think it would be fitting with,
    DK: A shadowly or frostly present around you, or near you feet.
    Hunters : You auto shot is now fire arrows(do not deal more damge, just a change to you attack)
    Priest:Wings, you will get perma wings, i can not be a change to spells, since then it would only count for 1/3 or 2/3(if change to make shadow look more like sha, it would not affect holy and disc)

For the rest i am not sure. Paladins could get a light aura, or a "Red" buff, like what Matyr used to give.
    For shamans i am not sure, could be a change to the Totems, that get get a improved size. Warriors, rogue, monks and mages i am not sure about. Since the only thing i can come up with for warriors is a "size" increase, or a "turn red in berserk" For rogues maby some improvment to posion on weapons, or as for DK, a shadowly auro around them, to show they are one with the shadows. Mages got to many elements for me to say what could it be, maby a change to spells, to give them a more Raw look.

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    I would have to ask a different question: What one thing has each class consistently asked for and what kind of quest would you suggest to get that one thing?

Since I only play a Warlock, I know that green fire has always been on the wish list. It just happens that the Council of the Black Harvest (Council of Six Daggers?) is up to something and it provided a great opportunity to introduce green fire to the game/lore.
    Hm, things that are commonly requested? I can only think of a few that don't have to do with "give us X weapon cuz it's a class icon."
    I think Druids have been asking for more forms/variant forms since pretty much forever. Be it Druids of the Fang, Flame, or even just more iteration on the racial theming (lots of calls for wolf and raptor forms for instance). Behind that is probably the call for gear on forms, but I can imagine that'd be awfully hard to implement as it'd require rerigging all possible Druid gear onto all the Druid form models.
    Hunters tend to ask for visible quivers (which they had one or two way back when but they haven't been available for some time and were really hard to get) or cosmetic melee weapons. Having mountable pets is another popular one.
    I think Mages maybe want other elementals? Either to match their spec or just to play around with pets more. Which they aren't exactly a pet class so Blizz is probably loathe to do, and they threw them a bone already with that Glyph that gives them a little familiar.
    DKs usually want to enslave or raise new pets, or just reskins of their current ones. Again, already kind of been handled via Glyph and talents.
    Paladins usually ask for either some sort of wing visuals (that are more permanent than their ability ones) or a flying mount. Now, to me, a flying mount seems like a pretty big thing to add, unless it was just giving their current mounts that ability without adding a totally new mount. So I'm not sure if Blizz would want to do that. DKs have precedence for it, but then they also had a whole expansion dedicated to them.
    Priests also tend to just want permanent angel or wing forms. Not so sure about Shadow's wants.
    Shaman usually want either a new/different Spirit Wolf form (at least something not so terribly dated) or new skins for their Transcendence (is that even what it's called?). Or floating/following totems, but that's actually kind of game-changing.
    I can't really think of anything that Rogues and Warriors often ask for, since they're both so non-magical, thus making flashy graphics inappropriate and illogical, and heavily gear-based. Most of their requests are just for having some sort of graphic on their weapons, not on themselves. Or maybe their own mount, but when it comes to devising class mounts they tend to be some of the hardest to think of something unique.

10+ Year Old Account
    For Paladins, I think it should be something with the seals being far more visible. I'd also settle for a flying mount.

Also, it occurs to me that an Undead Boomkin could run around like a chicken with it's head cut off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters would finally be able to tame hydras.

How bout

Passive effect based on some sort of "hero points" you accumulate from pretty much doing anything in game. The more points you have, the more pronounced your effect is.

Priest: Halo and set of glowing light wings, which get larger and more "flashy" based on points.
    Monk: A series of more elaborate and longer Katas which are initiated by /bow. More points = longer sequence/more elaborate sequence.
    Death Knight: Trail of decayed ground and a Red/Blue/Green aura based on spec. More points = longer trail + brighter aura.
    Rogue: Weapons coated in poison and a smokey aura. Brighter/longer poison drips/bigger and more dense aura based on points.
    Druid: Periodically critters and birds approach the druid and perch on shoulders/sit by feet. More exotic/more frequent based on points.
    Warrior: You get bigger. Grow more and more based on points.
    Warlock: Trail of green-tinted burnt ground (like the Illidan fel flame TCG item) and a fel-fire aura. Longer/more fire based on points.
    Mage: Purple/Red/Blue glow based on your spec. Gets brighter/larger based on points. Also maybe a familiar? (non-combat ofc)
    Hunter: Trophies hung from armour (Predator style). Ranging from small animal skulls/bones to larger pieces based on points.
    Paladin: Holy aura and trail of light when moving. Brighter/longer trail based on points.
    Last edited by Choptimus; 2013-05-02 at 09:34 PM.