Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Mages: Consumed by Energy (cosmetic buff)

Each mage class gets an animation where their feet and hands are burning with whichever type of magic they use. Also, as they walk/run their footprints burn briefly with the same energy effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    Paladins - pink fire, obviously.
    No? way

Warriors - Carry a banner on your back, just like the blademasters and those dwarves in Twilight Highlands.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Shamans could get an Empowered Element's cosmetic buff. Can turn it on and off by visiting a person like with Jubeka.

-Lightning spells would look more like Lei-Shen's. Maybe Windfury would cause huge gusts of winds slashing/hitting the enemy when it procs.
    -Flame Shock would look more flame-y. Lava Burst could literally be like a crack in the earth and a massive blast or geyser of lava would blast out of the crack. Lava lash would be similar, except for it creates a crack next to you and the lava arcs out of the ground and follows the way your weapon goes. Again, the lava would be more obvious.
    - Earth... Ehhmmm. I dunno. There really isnt much to do with Earth. Maybe make it so that Earthquake causes those rock spikes, that most earth elementals in Cata used, to shoot up in the area. Earth Shield could be... uhhhhhh... maybe a big slab of rock jutting from the ground spinning around the shielded person. Earth shock could be a big boulder and dirt flying at the target. Or maybe just a rock spike, and the rock spike is electrified if it is from Elemental's Fulmination.
    - Water. Water. Water. Uh... Maybe water could pool around the area that a target of your heal was standing? I really don't know about water.
    Perhaps someone else could suggest an idea for Empowered Water cosmetics?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Are there any updates on this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage - Blue Fire

Cuz Blue fire is 10x cooler. So cool that I would probably pick up my mage and make it my main if that were the case.

Deleted
    Holy Necro batman. Hopefully the accessory system coming at some point will add a lot of the items posted here.

Hi-Res version of Verigan's Fist for Paladins. And a permanent aura graphic at your feet like in Warcraft 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporebat View Post
    HHHHHYYYYYDDDDDDRRRRRRRAAAAAAS seriously it would be hydras for hunters
    WoW i forgot i made this post and it came true

Mage - As you cast your main spec spell you have a storm aura around you, with bolts of whatever flavor firing around you.

Arcane - Lightning
    Fire - Fire (of course)
    Frost - Blizzard

Deleted
    Hunters - Being able to choose which pet appearance goes with which pet abilities

Alternate forms for Guardian and Feral.
    Troll - Direhorn, Raptor
    Worgen - Mammoth/Rhino, Wolf/Warg
    Tauren - Ox/Buffalo or Kodo variant, Boar
    Night Elf - Direbear and Direcat variations
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2014-10-28 at 03:40 PM.

Deleted
    Warr: Shoulder Size increase! More strength means bigger shoulders!

Rogue: name masking. You can instantly become various awesome combinations like xDeathShadowKillx by clicking your innovative name masking item!

Paladin: Double the brightness and radius of your spell animations! Ever been angry you could still see the corners of your screen when popping all skills? No more!

Priest: Get your halo, nothing else says holy!

Hunter: Get your Minigun, now thats some rapid fire!

Druid: Eternal Garden! As a true friend of nature everywhere you stand wild flowers will grow! Don't stay in the forest, take him with you!

Mage: Those basic water elementals are for noobs! You are none of that. You can reshape your servant to any shape and form you wish it to be.

I would definitively put back the paladin and warlock mount quests, the shaman totem quests and the druid flight form quest in terms of scenarios you complete.

The warlock felsteed quest is probably the best quest chain WOW ever had.

Rogues was getting their poisons, not sure about the others.

But I think that might be the reason behind cosmetic stuff Blizzard is doing, like Paladins getting librams and hunters getting quivers.

Hmmm would be lovely to have my paladins spells all be dark black or dark red fire

For rogues, I'm kind of iffy on the suggestion of weapons or armor with shadow/poison. If you've ever raided with a rogue, the visual clutter will completely block out those visual effects. Similarly, I personally like the suggested idea of crits making the enemy spew blood, but if you're stabbing a dragon in the ankle and this massive blood fountain effect procs, it creates visual clutter.

I think a good idea for rogues is something that makes them stand out in the pile of mdps, like the legendary dagger wings or the CM gear smoke proc. After all, the bulk of rogue dps has pretty much always been auto-attacks and these visual procs around the character at least make the class look more interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see a glow underneath the Death Knight (red circle for Blood, green for Unholy and blue for Frost) kinda like Path of Frost, I guess. Or maybe rather than a glow, we get actual runes on our weapons.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Yonnau View Post
    I don't play a Warlock, but the entire quest line plus reward of green fel fire sounds really cool to me. I hope that they add more of these class specific quests in the future. What events and rewards would you like to see for a particular class?
    Mage Reward Ideas:

-Ice Sheet Mount: similar to Iceman from The Fantastic Four. Move around on a sheet of ice, leaving behind icy trails akin to Ashes of A'lar's.

-Lich/Revenant Form: Transform into a Lich or Revenant (still retaining all the same abilities of your specialization).

-Raven perch: When sitting idle, a Raven flies over and perches on your shoulder/arm. A small nod to Medivh.

-Summon Volcano: Instead of a Fire Mage's Flamestrike erupting on the ground, a Volcano is summoned. Purely visual.

-Mirror Image Alteration: Frost Wyrms/Phoenixes/Arcane Orbs swoop down to aid the Mage, rather than the normal Mirror Image conjuration.

-Brilliance Aura: Instead of having to cast Arcane Intellect, the Mage emits a Brilliance aura just like the Archmage of Warcraft 3.

How would you go about earning one of these rewards?

Discover an Ata'mal Crystal lost to time on Draenor. Many quests requiring knowledge and skill of all 3 specializations. You truly have to be a Mage to earn this reward.

I would say Libram for Paladin, but seeing as the gift of transmog has given us all librams that want them (thank you, crafted PvP belts!), it would have to be one impressive Libram. I wouldn't mind what locks got, different spell effect color, but what color would be a point of huge controversy probably.

For rogues, what I want is the option to get what monks get by default; weapons sheathed over the back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death Knight : Frostmourne replica for transmogging, or a black ice spell effect
    Paladin : Holy flames spell effects
    Warrior : Return of the Whirlwind weapons... as improved-model transmogs.
    Druid : Autumn-colored spells and forms.
    Shaman : Tornado themed-spell effects when using a new wind totem.
    Hunter : the ability to turn any pet into a spirit beast version
    Rogue : a mist themed spell effect
    Mage : Teleport to any location in the game once a day (like Jaina could do in WC3), with a special map interface for the spell.