Deleted

Have i missed something??

So i stopped playing 1 month after release , got up to lvl 37 with a warrior, and some lvl 10's .
    last week i tryed to log in again and pasword didn't match , so after some hassle with support i got my account back and i log in and my warrior is lvl 80 but my other characters are gone. So i tought i was hacked but theni logged in my account and i see the next :
    -All my armor is lvl 80 bleu / green
    -My weapon is still the lvl 34 one wich i logged out with and so is my bow , alltough my harpoon is lvl 80
    -My mailbox is full of stuff like 20 mails from a guy who sended me alot of green and bleu stuff all lvl 78-80 gear all mails are exactly 3 months old
    -The market thing (where you buy gems etc) Sends me a mail i can pickup 64 gold from sold goods.
    -My quests that are open only like 4 are all lvl 36 +- from the area i quitted in.
    Now i have no idea what's going , am i hacked or did i have a generous GM?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably got hacked.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

sounds lie you were hacked and the character was used as a mule and to farm...luckily for you you got some free stuff rather than having nothing

you were definitely hacked

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by External View Post
    So i stopped playing 1 month after release , got up to lvl 37 with a warrior, and some lvl 10's .
    last week i tryed to log in again and pasword didn't match , so after some hassle with support i got my account back and i log in and my warrior is lvl 80 but my other characters are gone. So i tought i was hacked but theni logged in my account and i see the next :
    -All my armor is lvl 80 bleu / green
    -My weapon is still the lvl 34 one wich i logged out with and so is my bow , alltough my harpoon is lvl 80
    -My mailbox is full of stuff like 20 mails from a guy who sended me alot of green and bleu stuff all lvl 78-80 gear all mails are exactly 3 months old
    -The market thing (where you buy gems etc) Sends me a mail i can pickup 64 gold from sold goods.
    -My quests that are open only like 4 are all lvl 36 +- from the area i quitted in.
    Now i have no idea what's going , am i hacked or did i have a generous GM?
    Heh, not to be rude but are you seriously asking if you have been hacked?

First you cannot access your account, second your characters are not as you left them and you got a bunch of free shit!

Now one word of advice. Id contact a GM to let them know, they could ban you for all that shit thinking your in connection with a hacker. Just a bit of advice, you might get lucky and they let you keep it. But you sure dont want to lose your account over being greedy.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will second that advice. Now that you (the proper owner) have access to the account I would open a ticket immediately. Don't spend that gold, don't use any items, don't sell anything, basically don't play that character. Tell them the situation and ask them what to do. That way if they say "you're all good, go nuts" you can show them their own proof when they inevitably ban you in the future.

Basically screenshot any responses on the subject and be cautious, but above all else communicate with them about that specific part ASAP or you are asking for much more trouble.
    BAD WOLF