Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Find Weakness buffed to 100% Build 16911

So who wants to take bets on this meaning its going to 50% in pvp.

Dunno about pvp nerf, about time for them to realize subt is incredibly gimped and useless for pve now, although i'm sure subt will always be the least played for pve among all dps classes/specs unless they remove positional requirements for bstab (at least for pve)

I'd assume 50% in PvP getting the warrior CS treatment. They've admitted they overbuffed rogues and for some reason they just let it roll for about 2 months before fixing it.

Typical cycle, every class gets their day, BM hunter, Warrior, Rogue, Priest. I wonder if Paladin is next. loljk

Was already expecting the massive load of whines, but fortunately they saved me a lot of additional work (not that i'm killing myself, rogues a good community^^).

Now the last thing is to convince my RL let me get my rogue back so i can raid as sub just for the sake of it.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Dumb change. I can't see why they couldn't just keep it at 70%.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    It buffs PvE sub by ALOT. god with my gear now i bet i can avg 1 mil evis crits. last patch with 507 item lvl i was avg around 700k on a boss fight

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The obvious, of course: because Sub needed a nerf in PVP and a buff in PVE.

Question is whether this was the best way to go about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    The obvious, of course: because Sub needed a nerf in PVP and a buff in PVE.

Question is whether this was the best way to go about it.
    With how bad sub pvp dmg is outside of 70% fw I'd say it was bad way to go. Because it going to 100% in pve means there will be no sustained dmg buffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hot dam they finally did it. Now if only they did the same thing to mages.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    It buffs PvE sub by ALOT. god with my gear now i bet i can avg 1 mil evis crits. last patch with 507 item lvl i was avg around 700k on a boss fight
    I think its about 14% dmg buff while find weakness is up not sure what would come out to overall. My math came from boss armor being 24,480

Great and now Rogue is again dead in PvP. Oh wait. PvP power was changed... it was already dead.

Opening the doors to even more "Does X to NPCs and Y to Players"... Let's hope for more changes so we can get better balance.

10+ Year Old Account
    We need Find Weakness to actually make any kills.. i won't scream before getting shot.. but i'm going to closely watch how this will turn out for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    We need Find Weakness to actually make any kills.. i won't scream before getting shot.. but i'm going to closely watch how this will turn out for sure.
    Dance is too strong. The problem is, outside of dance, there's basically nothing. Be sure nice if they were this proactive last season. Instead I'll be fucked for last season, because warriors were the most broken class ever (by results, and yes, that's objective), fucked for this season, because all the high ratings will be generated past 5.3, and maybe, MAYBE they'll fix us for 5.4. Unless this isn't an overnerf. It might not be, but I'm very skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    So who wants to take bets on this meaning its going to 50% in pvp.
    With the changes to PvP power, that heavy a nerf would be entirely unecessary. Honestly I feel like even colossus smash could go back to 100% as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Three weeks after re-subbing and the nerfs are already building up, feels bad man. So many other classes have ridiculous damage from what I've experienced and yet I don't see any similarly severe nerfs for them, Mages for example are totally insane during burst and they are barely touched.

It's exactly like 4.3 where a stupid trinket made us out of control, and of course they don't just nerf the trinkets and then see how it pans out but go straight for the nuclear option. These nerfs combined with the pvp power nerfs really worry me, because Rogues already had awful survivability and the only thing it seems to me that made us dangerous was our burst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Dance is too strong. The problem is, outside of dance, there's basically nothing. Be sure nice if they were this proactive last season. Instead I'll be fucked for last season, because warriors were the most broken class ever (by results, and yes, that's objective), fucked for this season, because all the high ratings will be generated past 5.3, and maybe, MAYBE they'll fix us for 5.4. Unless this isn't an overnerf. It might not be, but I'm very skeptical.
    It's a good thing actually. Because it forces us to set kills up, rather than mindlessly mashing pve rotations untill people can't take it anymore like dk's do.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    It's a good thing actually. Because it forces us to set kills up, rather than mindlessly mashing pve rotations untill people can't take it anymore like dk's do.
    Being harder to play doesn't make you have a higher skill cap, it just makes you a worse choice as a teammate. Dance does damage that MUST be responded to, but it's ludicrous that eviscerate hits so lightly outside of it, for instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Being harder to play doesn't make you have a higher skill cap, it just makes you a worse choice as a teammate. Dance does damage that MUST be responded to, but it's ludicrous that eviscerate hits so lightly outside of it, for instance.
    Dance is not damage that must be stopped, dance is damage that must be prevented or cooldowned.
    If it gets stopped the rogue is either bad, chose to use it for utility or doesn't know how to use it.