Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I've had many issues where people can stun or CC me through a vanish- either the detarget doesn't work, or some kind of latency bug kicks in. We also have the situation where you get to close to someone and it takes FOREVER for them to detarget you, but that's not related to vanish (probably).

What Holo says is correct- vanish gives you a 3 second "blessed" period. I don't think it's possible to be knocked out faster than that. I bet what happens to the poster claiming otherwise is that he's vanished, but still being attacked, and doesn't realize he's hidden.

Deleted
    sooo ...FW debuff halfed, pvp power halfed. base resil 65% ...well I'm curious how this will play out. I bet there wont be any base dmg buffs for sub rogues

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    sooo ...FW debuff halfed, pvp power halfed. base resil 65% ...well I'm curious how this will play out. I bet there wont be any base dmg buffs for sub rogues
    Don't think we'll need any with this:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post21031525

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Don't think we'll need any with this:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post21031525
    And after they hotfix tier set bonuses from working in pvp? (you know they will do it)
    Last edited by Wow; 2013-05-06 at 02:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    And after they hotfix tier bonuses sets from working in pvp? (you know they will do it)
    I'm just going to wait and see. I'm not going to scream bloody murder so fast.