Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    They didnt defeat Lich King, they only served as fodder while actual competent factions did all the work.
    More like we didnt defeat the Lich King because of our military prowess or strength, but because Tirion decided to pull a miracle at the opportune moment
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Considerable, yes, but it relies on certain individuals, most of them are novices that were fighting only with wooden swords in their life and vomit at the sight of ghoul.
    Why would you say something so mean ? These ghouls really don't look that bad, and they DO have feelings you know ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    they DO have feelings you know ?
    They dont, thats why I consider them better than Argent Crusade.

10+ Year Old Account
    They dont, thats why I consider them better than Argent Crusade.
    Jimmy the ghoul sat silently on a cliff overlooking sea. As he was watching sun setting over the sea, all harsh feelings started to overwhelm him. All denial, all insults, and the fact that no matter how hard he tried, noone wanted to be his friend. As a single crystal tear poured from his empty eye socket, he yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" as he threw himself, to cold embrace of sea water.

Deleted
    Jimmy the ghoul sat silently on a cliff overlooking sea. As he was watching sun setting over the sea, all harsh feelings started to overwhelm him. All denial, all insults, and the fact that no matter how hard he tried, noone wanted to be his friend. As a single crystal tear poured from his empty eye socket, he yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" as he threw himself, to cold embrace of sea water.

Considerable, yes, but it relies on certain individuals, most of them are novices that were fighting only with wooden swords in their life and vomit at the sight of ghoul.
    Infact I said the Argent Crusade could stop Sylvanas for a while. I don't think they are strong enough to win a war against the forsaken.

I'm not sure what you mean by "reclaim" since Sylvanas isn't from Lordaeron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stasso View Post
    Or you know they could cure themselves become living and reproduce that way instead of dragging everyone to eternal damnation with them.
    Curing undeath would require finding a way to easily and quickly resurrect people from the dead. True resurrection has only happened once in lore and it took the most powerful mage on Azeroth (Aegwynn) several years to gather enough energy to do it.

It's not eternal damnation either. People resurrected as undead can return to the grave any time they want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Curing undeath would require finding a way to easily and quickly resurrect people from the dead. True resurrection has only happened once in lore and it took the most powerful mage on Azeroth (Aegwynn) several years to gather enough energy to do it.

It's not eternal damnation either. People resurrected as undead can return to the grave any time they want.
    I have to disagree with you. There was a fact (Leader Short Stories) where Velen ressrected fallen human refugees and dreaneis. But i agree with one thing it takes EXTREMALLY powerful beings to ressurect someone.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    I have to disagree with you. There was a fact (Leader Short Stories) where Velen ressrected fallen human refugees and dreaneis. But i agree with one thing it takes EXTREMALLY powerful beings to ressurect someone.
    He healed the injured, he didn't bring anyone back from the dead.

"Velen walked to one of the fallen, knelt in the filth, and reached out to hold the broken body. Light issued from one of his hands as he plunged it into the caved chest, sorrowing for a moment over the familiar mark of a crystalline hammer, and channeled the Light to clear the wound. The human opened his eyes, healed of the potentially mortal injury." -- Velen: Prophet's Lesson

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes, but with all the aid of Alliance & Horde, we can presume they are still a considerable force.
    Dude. They failed hard even with our help. They needed the help from Alliance, Horde, and Ebon Blade, and even then it was a miracle out of Tirion's ass that saved the day. There's no such playable faction as Argent Dawn, LK was downed by either Horde or Alliance, after slaughtering other faction in a gunship battle. AD failed in making peace between factions. Their crowning achievement was a damn stadium right in the Icecrown Glacier where Horde and Alliance could pointlessly slaughter each other again... only to fall down into ice caves and be finished by Anub'arak. Where's the damn logic in that?! Jousting? What the hell did it have to do with anything?
    Last edited by Haven; 2013-05-06 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Dude. They failed hard even with our help. They needed the help from Alliance, Horde, and Ebon Blade, and even then it was a miracle out of Tirion's ass that saved the day. There's no such playable faction as Argent Dawn, LK was downed by either Horde or Alliance, after slaughtering other faction in a gunship battle. AD failed in making peace between factions. Their crowning achievement was a damn stadium right in the Icecrown Glacier where Horde and Alliance could pointlessly slaughter each other again... only to fall down into ice caves and be finished by Anub'arak. Where's the damn logic in that?! Jousting? What the hell did it have to do with anything?
    I think you fail to understand the nature of the Argent Tournament. It was not some bloody slaughterhouse with bodies strewn everywhere. It was a spectacle of old fashioned Knightly Chivalry, where contestants engaged in friendly competition, not deatmatches.

No Horde or Alliance DIED in the Argent Tournament. I mean, jesus, what are you smoking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    I think you fail to understand the nature of the Argent Tournament. It was not some bloody slaughterhouse with bodies strewn everywhere. It was a spectacle of old fashioned Knightly Chivalry, where contestants engaged in friendly competition, not deatmatches.

No Horde or Alliance DIED in the Argent Tournament. I mean, jesus, what are you smoking.
    What about the Faction Champions?
    Last edited by mmoc72727c7d9f; 2013-05-06 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Not to mention that if you follow that one questline in Icecrown that has you trying to cure that Crusader guy who is infected by the plague and hasnt even died yet, it has you freaking running around to some of the most powerful creatures known to our factions to gather things to try to reverse the effects, with the end result being only that they manage to give him a clean death. Never mind "curing" the forsaken, they cant even cure someone who hasnt even DIED from the plague yet.

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 10:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    What about the Faction Champions?
    Defeated, not ZOMG DEAD. Just because it falls over and you cant beat on it any more does not automatcally mean DEAD.

Point in fact being that you dont actually get to loot any of them, you get your reward out of a chest for defeating them.

10+ Year Old Account

Considering what tirion says about unneeded deaths after we dealt with alliance filth i would say we did killed them. Also it was slaughterhouse. We killed innocent animals and snowbolds. We also abducted innocent eredar and forced him to fight to our amusement. And considering what lich king said we also violated private possesion as well as at least 50 laws regarding construction.

Deleted
    Considering what tirion says about unneeded deaths after we dealt with alliance filth i would say we did killed them. Also it was slaughterhouse. We killed innocent animals and snowbolds. We also abducted innocent eredar and forced him to fight to our amusement. And considering what lich king said we also violated private possesion as well as at least 50 laws regarding construction.
    Since when has any eredar been categorized as innocent?

10+ Year Old Account
    If the dark lady was smart she would keep a low profile till the whole garrosh thing blows over otherwise both horde and alliance would be targeting her next

Right, and I am sure the bull gets to go home all happy and shit after spanish bull fights too. Of course we killed the worms, and snowbolds and anub and stuff. But there wasnt any wholesale slaughter of horde by alliance or vice versa in the Tournament.

I have also been kind of curious to know: What exactly is the RP that takes place in the Alliance version of the Jaraxxus fight. The horde has it that Garrosh gets pissed that a Gnome (hense alliance) warlock releases demons upon the horde contestants, and challenges varian over it, resulting in the Faction Champs fight. What is the alliance equiv?

Deleted
    The horde has it that Garrosh gets pissed that a Gnome (hense alliance) warlock releases demons upon the horde contestants, and challenges varian over it, resulting in the Faction Champs fight. What is the alliance equiv?
    Varian just gets butthurt from Garrosh's accuses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Since when has any eredar been categorized as innocent?
    Imagine that you are spending saturday evening watching your favourite loli-hentai and then some height handicapped retard summons you for giant circus. Innocence is a matter of perspective.