Poll: Whats your personality color code?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Gotta love these answer types:
    How did you feel when your dog peed on your feet:
    a: I loved it
    b: It was great
    c: I accepted it
    Where is d with "I kicked the dog in the ass"?! What a joke.
    And I am yellow, but it is not really accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I am white
    got red

I hope that you're all confused now.
    that would make you... pink lol.

im a blue btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

I got blue, I'm fine with the result. Before I took the test I thought I'd be predominantly white, with a side of red.

yellow.

which is mostly true. but i answered like they said as a kid. i've gained other traits since adulthood.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm white.... (no racism)

Another white guy

Deleted
    Blue apparently. o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    I did it all, then realized I had to give up information so I didn't submit. By looking at the colors and what they represent I went with balanced because I care about all of that equally. Plus, that test was odd, lots of stuff didn't seem to go together well and was way too vague.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

Apparently I'm white.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently I'm yellow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yellow reporting in for duty!

These questions asking how you might have reacted as a child? It's already hard enough to remember many specific events, but imagine how you would react in a mindset you no longer comprehend? That's ludicrous. Not to mention, most people change as the grow up (see: mature). So how does knowing what I might have done as a stubborn, self-centered little brat tell me what kind of person I am today?'

Also, pick one of four choices. Quite a few had me wishing there was a 5th, 6th or even 7th. They don't cover every base.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

10+ Year Old Account
    Blue/white

"MOTIVE [ Power ]
    reds are motivated by Power. They seek productivity and need to look good to others. Simply stated, reds want their own way. They like to be in the driver's seat and willingly pay the price to be in a leadership role. reds value whatever gets them ahead in life, whether it be in their careers, school endeavors, or personal life. What reds value, they get done. They are often workaholics. They will, however, resist doing anything that doesn't interest them.

ABOUT RED
    Reds like to be right. They value approval from others for their intelligence and practical approach to life, and want to be respected for it. Reds are confident, proactive, and visionary; and but can also be arrogant, selfish, and insensitive. When you deal with a RED, be precise, factual, direct, AND show no fear!"

Yeaaaaaaah I fall more into the negative types than the positive, which is fairly depressing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Based on colors I like the most I thought I'd be red, but I turned out to be white. The description fits me quite well, it was much more accurate than I thought it would be. Had some issues with some of the answers as at times none of the options really fit.

Reading the descriptions red is what I *want* to be, but I'm quite far from it. My father certainly is red.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Based on colors I like the most I thought I'd be red, but I turned out to be white. The description fits me quite well, it was much more accurate than I thought it would be. Had some issues with some of the answers as at times none of the options really fit.

Reading the descriptions red is what I *want* to be, but I'm quite far from it. My father certainly is red.
    Check this out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forer_effect

tl;dr: I can pretty much guarantee this describes almost everyone:

You have a great need for other people to like and admire you. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. Your sexual adjustment has presented problems for you. Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof. You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved. Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic. Security is one of your major goals in life.
    Right?

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    White, which is pretty spot on.

15+ Year Old Account

White.

Deleted
    Blue - Empathetic, Loyal, Principled, Moody, Self-Righteous, Overly Sensitive.

Sounds pretty accurate. >.<'

Interesting little quiz. Voice in the video was rather irritating though.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    White. Seems to be popular around here. Maybe we should form some sort of club to coalesce our power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.