View Poll Results: Whats your personality color code?

Voters
281. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red

41 14.59%
  • Blue

55 19.57%
  • White

97 34.52%
  • Yellow

25 8.90%
  • Red/Blue

4 1.42%
  • Red/White

7 2.49%
  • Red/Yellow

5 1.78%
  • Blue/White

30 10.68%
  • Blue/Yellow

4 1.42%
  • White/Yellow

4 1.42%
  • Balanced

9 3.20%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    White, many of the attributes are pretty accurate while others are just down-right wrong.
    ''The only true failure is when you stop trying''.

Yellow ...

Yup ties in with everythign I do and how I act... hell even in WOW I'm a tank because I love the pressure / attention :P

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Check this out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forer_effect

tl;dr: I can pretty much guarantee this describes almost everyone:

[removed quote]

Right?
    Note that the quotation was taken from the wiki article not the OP's test!

So what if all of these personality tests are just generic, one-size-fits all descriptions, but people who read them learn something about themselves (indirectly) and start noticing people's behaviors in unique, respectful ways? Doesn't that make it valuable?

I always laugh when I read medical studies where the placebo was found to be more effective than the drug being tested. And then I take a step back and think, "Maybe our psyche can cure quite a few illnesses and we just have to believe...in which case, placebos are effective and valuable!"

Blue, and it sounds right. I love helping other people and being amiable. It's hard to say no to people when they ask for things, which also makes me unassertive sometimes. I'm also an introvert who craves intimacy and close relationships over meeting as many people as I can and socializing for the sake of it.

Blues are motivated by Intimacy. They seek to genuinely connect with others, and need to be understood and appreciated. Everything they do is quality-based. They are loyal friends, employers, and employees. Whatever or whomever they commit to is their sole (and soul) focus. They love to serve and give of themselves freely in order to nurture others' lives.

Blues have distinct preferences and have the most controlling personality. Their personal code of ethics is remarkably strong and they expect others to live honest, committed lives as well. They enjoy sharing meaningful moments in conversation as well as paying close attention to special life events (e.g. birthdays and anniversaries). Blues are dependable, thoughtful, and analytical; but can also be self-righteous, worry-prone, and moody. They are "sainted pit-bulls" who never let go of something or someone once they are committed. When you deal with a BLUE, be sincere and make a genuine effort to understand and appreciate them.
    "It woudl be funny as hell if the abodinal snoawman walk in the background" -Confucius

Blue.

Though there were lots of situations where I felt like the answer I wanted to give was not an option.
    I really like christmas. It's sentimental, I know... But I just really like it.

What a worthless test. It's says I'm yellow, which couldn't be further from the truth. Probably because
    a) I was a horrible child and barely any of the answers available were a match
    b) I'm not a child anymore and I'm a completely different person now

and they're actually asking for 40$ for the "full analysis", lulz
    Last edited by Doylez; 2013-05-04 at 02:18 AM.

White. And what is written there as description is completely true.

Motive [ Peace ]

Whites are motivated by Peace. They seek independence and require kindness. They resist confrontation at all costs. To them, feeling good is more important than being good. They are typically quiet by nature, process things very deeply and objectively with great clarity. Of all the colors, whites are the best listeners. They respect people who are direct but recoil from perceived hostility or verbal battle.

I got blue but white sounds a much closer fit. Questions were hard to apply in a lot of cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Motive [ Fun ]

Yellows are motivated by Fun. They are inviting and embrace life as a party that they're hosting. They love playful interaction and can be extremely sociable. They are highly persuasive and seek instant gratification. Yellows need to be adored and praised. While yellows are carefree, they are sensitive and highly alert to others' agendas to control them. Yellows typically carry within themselves the gift of a good heart
    ABOUT YELLOW

Yellows need to look good socially, and friendships command a high priority in their lives. Yellows are happy, articulate, engaging of others and crave adventure. Easily distracted, they can never sit still for long. They embrace each day in the "present tense" and choose people who, like themselves, enjoy a curious nature. Yellows are charismatic, spontaneous, and positive; but can also be irresponsible, obnoxious, and forgetful. When you deal with a YELLOW, take a positive, upbeat approach and promote light-hearted, creative, and fun interactions.

if you say so O_o, i dont see myself as that, i have a strong will/control and while i am easily distracted i can focus very easily, then again maybe that is learned and "nature" is more towards yellow... fine.

---------- Post added 2013-05-04 at 12:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I got blue but white sounds a much closer fit. Questions were hard to apply in a lot of cases.
    Very true, and some simply didnt have a right answer.

"what happened when you were proven wrong" or something along those lines, all negative responses, in truth i never gave a crap if i was wrong or right, to be right one must be wrong time to time and then becomes right, never seen negativity even as a child.
    Last edited by Kurioxan; 2013-05-04 at 11:46 AM.

In about 80% of the questions I couldn't find an option I was happy with. Sure enough it made me a Yellow, which is clearly wrong. Then again looking at the other colours I wouldn't fit as any of them either.

Pretty lousy quiz, also I suspect it's just a way to farm details and email addresses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

White. Can't say I'm surprised after reading the description. I do like peace and quiet; although, I can be very expressive and vocal when I'm comfortable, so I'm wondering if I just couldn't remember everything about my childhood other than my experiences in school and other public places. It is late for me, after all.
    Last edited by Enzefik; 2013-05-17 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I'm a red, though the color just opposite red was nearly as large a wedge. I suspect I'm Red/Yellow.
    Same here. And the other two wedges were barely noticeable.

Red/white.

Sounds about right.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
    - Thucydides

There is a modern myth that people have always tended towards democracy, constitutions, electoral rights; but in truth, love of freedom has never been the predominant note of popular politics. At most times, popular demand has been for a strong government.
    - Eugen Weber

I'm glad that this is based on my childhood self which is the polar opposite of who I am now in most areas that they cared to ask about.

I got red though.

There's a fundamental flaw in this test in that all of the choices require something of other people. I draw my self worth entirely from within and have no use for others as the color types suggest.
    Last edited by Nixx; 2013-05-17 at 06:31 PM.

I got red. Sounds like me that's for sure lol.

blue.. spot on, really

White: Motived by Peace

Honestly, for a lot of those questions, I felt none of the options applied to me.

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

Edit: I hate wearing blue. It's my brother's color. Mine is red.
    Last edited by Mercadi; 2013-05-18 at 08:03 AM.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.

Not sure if this is exactly accurate... Some of the questions, none of the words described me at all as a kid.

I got yellow.

Red.
    Explains my WoW career as a dps. I was always concerned about it and tried always get more of it. Hundreds of pages hunter stuff, many evening spend with simulator to see how i could squeeze a little bit more. Going through boss kill videos to see what i was doing and when and how could i improve my performance. First major task was to get rid of "tunnel vision".
    I became better and better, secured my place in guilds core as a raider. I could have slacked all along and still get bosses killed but i wanted to give 110% to every pull, wipe after wipe. It was bumpy, tiresome road filled with frustration but the challenge kept me in it.

Might look like that all i cared was my own performance. I cared about the guild becoming better at raiding. It was 10man, "semi hc" guild.

I miss hard raiding and that feeling when tough boss was finally killed