Will the next expansion...

1.) Release somewhere this year?

2.) Have new visual models for all the older races (Vanilla/BC)?

3.) Have another class released? If so will it be the Demon Hunter?

4.) Have new races for Alliance and Horde?

5.) Let us level up to 100 or will it be to 95?

6.) Bring back old notable characters from previous expansions? Such as Arthas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Kel'thuzad etc.

7.) Finally let us fight Sargeras or will he be in another expansion?

8.) Finally show new heroes such as Aegwynn, Med'an, Turalyon, Alleria etc.

9.) Have Path of the Titans brought back?

10.) Have "New Dances"?

1. Maybe out for christmas .

2. yes for sure

3. dont think so

4. yeah

5. no info

1) No
    2) Not BC from what Blizzard has said. They're only working on the Classic races. I'm fairly certain that they will be in the next expansion, at least a few. I just want dem models.
    3) I doubt it.
    4) Maybe. I wouldn't mind.
    5) Most likely 95, with the final expansion 100. Pure speculation though.
    6) Well, from what I remember, Metzen liked the idea of bringing back Illidan for a redemption story, so who knows. I would like to, but I wouldn't care if they didn't. One of the reasons I like Mists so much is that pretty much all of the lore is brand new.
    7) I have a feeling Sargeras will be the final expansion's final boss.
    8) Maybe
    9) I doubt it.
    10) DANCE STUDIO!!!!!!! Probably not. With them focusing on redoing the Classic models, I don't foresee them having any extra time for new dances.

Obviously, all speculation.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Probably

2. I'd say so, really likely.

3. Maybe another class, maybe not. I don't think it will be the Demon Hunter.

4. Probably.

5. 100 would be likely, as well as an item squish.

6. No, they are dead.

7. Maybe, if it is Burning Legion.

8. Maybe, if it is Burning Legion.

9. Some sort of character progression I'd imagine.

10. Doubtful, but maybe.

This is all speculation, there is no clear evidence for any of your questions or my assumptions.
    Currently Procrastinating

I'm so damn sick of these 5 more levels. 10 more levels is the best route.
    WOTLK, BC. Both had good leveling experiences with varied zones. Cata and Pandaland had none of that. All linear quest paths, boring as hell.

1. I'm guessing a early next year release for the next expansion.
    2. Depends on what they find time to do, but it's getting to the point where it should happen.
    3. Don't think there will be a new class, but I hope for 4th spec for Rogues or Warlocks that is Demon Hunter.
    4. New races is a possibility. More likely then new class.
    5. Almost guaranteed 95. Taking us to 100 would be really weird considering the past expansions.
    6. I always hope to see Illidan again, in a better storyline then the crap that happened in Burning Crusade. Can't think of anything else that would make sense at the moment.
    7. I hope we will never fight Sargeras. There is no way that can end well.
    8. Those are all old heroes... they haven't really featured in WoW though. Can't say I feel much need to bring them into the game at this point.
    9. Really doubt it.
    10. Maybe that will come with new models. I know the female human dance could really use an update as it is really lame.

I'm so damn sick of these 5 more levels. 10 more levels is the best route.
    WOTLK, BC. Both had good leveling experiences with varied zones. Cata and Pandaland had none of that. All linear quest paths, boring as hell.
    5 or 10 more levels doesn't change the leveling experience other then how many times you ding. The questing system they started with in Cataclysm where everything is fairly linear is much better for me as it is possible to tell a story that way, and I like lore.
    Last edited by Noorri; 2013-05-03 at 03:00 AM.

No one can answer any of those questions. The best answer you're going to get is "maybe, who knows".
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

1. NOPE
    2. Possible
    3. Possible
    4. Possible
    5. 95
    6. I would bet money that some characters who are presumed dead will make an appearance
    7. Sargeras will be the last boss of this game and i dont think the next xpac will be the last
    8. Possible
    9. Unlikely
    10. Most definately

These are merely my opinion

10+ Year Old Account
    1.) No, early 2014 (March or April.)

2.) Yes, I believe it is when they will add new character models.

3.) I think a new class is a possibility, but I'd rather them add a 4th spec for the existing classes. A new class with all new base abilities, new talent tree, and 3 new specs is probably just as much work as adding a 4th spec to the 10 classes that don't already have one, but would add more game depth than a singular class would. Providing DPS classes (mage, warlock, hunter, rogue) with a tank or heals spec would also be interesting.

4.) I don't think we'll have a new race, but if we do I think it'll be handled like the Pandaren and be available to both.

5.) I would say 95, but 100 wouldn't be a crazy idea. Depends on how they tune it though.

6.) I know this is a controversial topic for some, but I really do think we'll see Illidan return.

7.) I think he'll be later on. I think this expansion is going to be N'Zoth, South Seas, Azshara, Naga, Maelstrom, Emerald Dream, and Outland revamp.

8.) I think we'll be hearing from Turalyon and/or Alleria soon. Maybe not this expansion, but they definitely haven't been forgotten about.

9.) That'd be interesting. We heard so little about it though, not sure if I like it. I think I've read blue posts saying they liked it too and that they might bring it back. It would make sense now too since it looks like the titans are becoming more involved in current WoW lore.

10.) Probably. The dance studio was supposed to be implemented in WotLK. I don't really care about it, so I haven't ever fussed... but it's definitely a possibility if they need more substance for the new expansion or a patch during it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This year? Hell, we're 5/13 and not even CLOSE to knowing details about 5.4 except that the SoO is going to be in it. They probably won't even announce what the expac is until Blizzcon, which means it'll go into Beta in 3-6 months then Beta will be 3-6 months. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the new expac didn't come out until September or November 2014. Blizzard and their timelines are usually WAY off from what they want to do.

Yes

A summoning healer/dps class or a Demon Hunter is what my gut instinct is telling me.

I'm not sure what they would be.. if they did, Ogres would more than likely go to the Horde.. but what in the world does a female Ogre look like? A lot of people want Nagas, but they don't wear pants, shoes and it would just be a bit awkward to design around. I guess we'll just have to wait and see on this one.

Depends on how many more expansions they're currently brainstorming. My gut is telling me 95.

6.) Bring back old notable characters from previous expansions? Such as Arthas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Kel'thuzad etc.
    I can see them bringing Illidan back and I can see them eventually doing something with the new Arthas but in my opinion, Arthas is done.

I don't see them putting Sargeras in the next expansion. You don't end a series with 9 million subscribers and I doubt they're going to leave him on a cliffhanger or turn him into a good guy.

No doubt we'll see some old lore heroes return and maybe some new ones we have forgotten or never heard of.

I'm sure there will be something new in terms of a profession or progression system, but I don't see PoT making a return.

10.) Have "New Dances"?
    Honestly, I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by KazuraX00 View Post

10.) Have "New Dances"?
    1) who knows

2) probably

3) probably not

4) maybe

5) i hope it's to 100

6) Why would they, we already killed them.

7) YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!

8) somebody new i hope

9) hahahahahahahahahahahaha no

10) you probably still believe in santa too....
    Last edited by Sivick; 2013-05-03 at 03:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1.) I highly doubt it. MOP hasn't even been available for a year yet.
    2.) I can't imagine them not updating the classic models.
    3.) Don't think so, and if they did...Not a demon Hunter. We have Hunters. Be a little too similar from what I can assume.
    4.) Yes. If it's a legion themed expansion i'd think they re-visit the Ogre race they were apparently halfway through for Cataclysm.
    5.) No doubt in my mind that it will be 95.
    6.) Not as much. Possibly Illidan as Metzen did mention wanting to bring him back.
    7.) No. No. No. A million times no. It's way too early.
    8.) Possibly. I can't say.
    9.) Highly unlikely.
    10.) lol.

1.) Yes

2.) No. Only Classic races.

3.) No.

4.) No.

5.) 95.

6.) No.

7.) Another Expac.

8.) Turalyon and Alleria are confirmed.

9.) No.

10.) No.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

10.) Have "New Dances"?
    I'm not up to date on 5.3 info, but I'll see to these.

1. Highly unlikely. Takes about 6 months of testing for an expansion and the likely announcement will be November at Blizzcon. So we're talking May-July 2014 as the likely launching time.

2. Very probable. In fact, if it's not at least starting to be rolled out in 6.0 I'd file it as "not happening."

3. This is anyone's guess. Historically the trend was always races/class/races. Until MoP gave us a race and class. I'd say we'd see 1-3 races, and 0-1 classes. If it's a Burning Legion expansion with a class, DH is all but confirmed.

4. If we see 2 races, it's a 50/50 chance. They may be 2 neutral races just to further break the mold. If it's 3 races, for sure. 1, obviously not.

5. Also up for debate. The trend seems to say 95, but the hype/buildup says 100.

6. I'd imagine they'll try to bring back old characters that haven't been seen in a while, to try and break the (by then) 4-year mold of "Varian VS Garrosh."

7. Very unlikely. As Blizz said, we are not prepared.

8. 3/4 of those are old heroes just not shown in WoW, see answer 6. Med'an I think Blizz is trying to brush aside as not really important.

9. Likely not as PotT, but they may finally implement something similar.

10. If it happens, I'll play Sonic 2006 from start to finish.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Doubt it.

I hope they squeeze in a female worgen revamp tbh.

Being that the next expansion is going to be about Sargeras, I'd be willing to bet the odds of this are high.
    Maybe, but I'm not getting my hopes up. They're redoing ALL the models. I can't imagine they'll have time for that and a completely new race (or two)
    95, definitely 95.
    I will not be surprised if we see Illidan again...Arthas is dead, and so is Kel Thuzad (with out Arthas to rez him, why would he be back).
    Chris Metzen Confirmed it will be about Sargeras during an impromptu interview at the MoP Launch party, He looked drunk and was giggling and laughing when he said it, in the sort of "I can't stand it, I have to tell you guys this amazing news" sort of way...

Nobody knows this of course, because most people who gave a crap were at home playing MoP or at their own launch parties.
    It being about Sargeras, I'd not be surprised if we see all those names and maybe a few others.
    I think some where Ghost Crawler said he liked the idea of Path of the Titans, but felt the implementation was not good enough, so we might see it.
    10.) Have "New Dances"?
    Or we might see this, I doubt we'll get both. Personally, I'd rather have the dance studio.
    Signature Nazi's suck.

1.) It will be announced at Blizzcon 2013 for sure, definitely not released this year. I say Fall 2014.

2.) There have been hints on new Vanilla/Burning Crusade models. Possibly next expansion, I would not count on it though.?

3.) Normally new classes are released "every other expansion" if you look at expansion history. (Burning Crusade: Nope, Wrath: Death Knight, Cata: Nope, MoP: Monk)

4.) Since we just got a new race AND a new class, I doubt that we will be seeing any new races as well.

5.) They have been moving more towards five levels each expansion, I will guess that they will most likely make the new level cap 95. This way they can leave the "big 100" for a bigger expansion with "Universe-Alternating" events!

6.) They could always bring back old characters. I think this could be likely as the Burning Legion is still an imminent threat.

7.) Well, after we fight Sargeras and "presumably" defeat him, they would have to create a whole ton of new lore, so I feel that we will see some of Sargeras/Burning Legion next expansion, but save him for mainly the one after the next.

8.) Always a possibility to bring old characters back. I think that a few may come back, but not many.

9.) Path of the Titan was one of those "Character Progression" features like the "Legacy System" in SWTOR right? Yeah, most likely that won't be coming.

10.) These will probably come with the new Vanilla/Burning Crusade models.
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

What makes you think that if you don't know this information, someone from here will?
    Zhulrak
    Kil'jaeden-US

Just my personal speculation, but...

1) I'm gonna go with about a year from now, honestly. Still hasn't even been unveiled, then all the time for alpha/beta.

2) Definitely. They've hinted at that a lot.

3) No. I honestly don't think Demon Hunter will ever happen, but I really don't see any new classes in the next expansion.

4) Maaaaybe, but leaning towards no.

5) I'm hoping 100, just because it's a nice round number. 95 just feels awkward, but I guess a lot of us felt that way when we found out Cata would be 85.

6) I could see some Illidan action, since they've all but said the next expansion will be BC-style.

7) Nope. Maybe some teasers, but no actual fights.

8) Turalyon and Alleria are confirmed, wouldn't be surprised if a few others get some love.

9) lol, no.

10) lol, no