Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    No not that I can remember anyway.

Nope, I had very little restraint as a kid so I usually gave them a solid punch. I'm still very ticklish, but eventually they stopped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    People who aren't ticklish are pretty much soulless, malevolent people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. I don't think so.

i have an older brother, who is very large and strong... so yes... i have T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    It being that I haven't felt the touch of another human being in years (aside from handshakes), being touched now causes extremely painful muscle spasms and thus I cannot be tickled.

But yes when I was a kid, I was ticked so much I peed myself.

Post coitus both me and my partner experience hyper-sensation of the involved areas. Which results in the slightest touch sending us into bodily spasms of laughter.

Cleanest way I could put it.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

I was tickled so much that I bound their hands and feet after they fell asleep that night, and tickled them for a solid half hour.

This must have something to do with the most recent (and first) episode of Outrageous Acts of Science where a guy passes out when he is tickled too much. Has something to do with the vagus nerve, at least for that guy. He gets tickled lots, the nerve over reacts, and he passes out.

But for me, no. I don't pass out, I don't mess my pants, I just slug the people that do it. Tickling for me is very intense, and I HATE it. Do it at your own peril.

If you get tickled to a point where you pass out I'd call it torture tbh.