Thread: Pvp cc

Pvp cc

How bad would it be to make all CC share the same DR? Or maybe not all but all the ones that have the same duration? Fear, Polymorph, trap, sap and so on.

How bad would it be to just zerg the target to death with nothing they could do about it after that first cc attempt? Probably not bad at all for classes that just pop their big burst cd and smash your face in.

15+ Year Old Account
    If only there was a balance.

Deleted
    Thought about this often, then come to the same conclusion. I wouldn't like it at all. I kind of like timing a cc chain, mixing up drs to get the most out of it. I think less dr groups might be the way to go rather than a single dr category.

Quote Originally Posted by Fainth View Post
    How bad would it be to make all CC share the same DR? Or maybe not all but all the ones that have the same duration? Fear, Polymorph, trap, sap and so on.
    This would make the game more linear and less fun in my opinion. Though some people like simple I suppose... I'd rather not dumb down this game more than it already is though to cater to the masses. There are other games that are simplistic that one can enjoy, perhaps remember that the devs don't make their decisions (thankfully) by a democratic vote from the playerbase.
    Last edited by lokatii; 2013-05-03 at 05:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The main problem I see with this, is that any comp that heavily relies on chaining cc won't be able to land kills. The only real comps that would be viable are those that can just burst someone down in a few seconds.

While cc is a bit over the top now, putting everything on the same dr wouldn't help improving the balance.

How many times is this thread going to be made? Same topic every two weeks.

pvp has gotten worse every patch for a really long time