10+ Year Old Account

Angry Anyone think Blizzard should do something about the BG flag "exploit"?

Let me clarify...

When you get out of a BG you are still flagged for 5 minutes whether you want to or not. This makes you susceptible to an attack from another player, even though you didn't flag yourself. This happens on both a PvE and a PvP server.

I don't know about your server, but on mine (thanks to CRZ ) there are at times 1-3 rogues just waited for lowbies to get out of BGs so they can ambush, cloak, and vanish... then repeat. Hell, today I saw a fresh 90 do it in green gear! I even saw an 85!

This has to stop, especially on PvE servers.

The obvious solution would be to have the game not flag the player after a BG on PvE servers, PvP servers I think can stay the same because it was your choice to be flagged all the time.

That's just my idea though, got any others?

Definitely, I've often been camped by a high-level low-life in scrubby gear just cause I broke up the boredom of questing with some BGs. I guess counter camping them on mains also breaks up the boredom of questing, but gets a bit tedious when you just want to hit 90 asap.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Where do you guys queue up for BG's? right outside orgrimmar?

10+ Year Old Account
    it's not an exploit it's intentional

I dont' think PvE servers should exist at all, so I'm probably a bad person to ask.

I think you should go somewhere else before entering a BG. Chances are there aren't rogues hiding behind every bush in the whole of azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Where do you guys queue up for BG's? right outside orgrimmar?
    While questing.

I was running an RBG last week with a guild who managed to get ganked inside Orgimmar when the queue popped. Two of them had to take rez sickness, kinda embarrassing
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

No, they shouldn't change it at all. You know that when you leave a BG you'll be flagged. Either queue for BGs in main cities, or deal with it outside the main cities.

There's no reason they need to change stuff like this.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you pvp, you will be pvp flagged, nothing is wrong with it. You take that risk if you are on a pve server, seriously you are crying over spilled video game blood.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Hmm, you are PVPing and you can have this happen in the BG itself, it is a little annoying, but i've done it in Exodar to get the Wrath of the Horde cheeve...

This thread should be purged.

You could just mount before you accept the que? That way when you come out, you are mounted...in the air...where they cant reach you. and its stupid for them to kill you, because if I am not mistaken (which i might be) you are flagged also as a honorless combat or w/e for the 20 seconds after, they have no reward.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Where are you queuing for PvP such that rogues can camp the spot and wait for people to finish their BGs? Is there some sort of PvP queuing zone I'm missing?

And why do they bring 1-3 rogues to camp lowbies?

Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Where do you guys queue up for BG's? THE TOILET STORE?
    fixed. you are very welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I dont' think PvE servers should exist at all, so I'm probably a bad person to ask.
    Bad boy. Pve Servers should exist.

As for being flagged after a BG. Well I suppose it's painful on a server that isn't PVP. PVP servers IMO should make you still be flagged. That's just my personal opinion. Please note though I am not on a PVP server.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Let me clarify...

When you get out of a BG you are still flagged for 5 minutes whether you want to or not. This makes you susceptible to an attack from another player, even though you didn't flag yourself. This happens on both a PvE and a PvP server.
    You flagged up by going into a bg and pvping. If you are really worried about deaths as a result of zoning back to your server and getting killed don't leave for bgs in the middle of nowhere or unsafe areas. If you can't remain aware of your environment then you should think about it while you spirit walk back to your body.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."