Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Did I miss something regarding Enraged Regeneration?

So, when they got rid of the ragecost of ER and cut the non-enrage in half, I didn´t say anything. Today I read the rage cost is back. "Fine", I thought, "sometimes they backpaddle as it shows to be a bad idea or it doesn´t work out quite well. Back to Status Quo." Then I hovered over the tooltip and saw, that the 5% while unenraged thingy is still there. So, now it will always cost something, is not for free while enraged, but if enraged, it heals for the amount it used to heal for?

Am I missing something?

It´s like "it will always cost you roughly a third of your ragebar, but if you are enraged it will heal you as potent as you were used to"

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I keep wondering why they keep changing it. Nomatter what they do it will still be useless..

5% heal? or even 10%? its nothing.. useless...

15% heal and 30 % while enraged I would consider using it...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, as a tank I´m riddled what I should take of that Tier. Second wind is nearly useless for tanks, ER is nerfed to the ground for no obvious reason and victory rush does procc due to the 2piece bonus anyway.

Deleted
    Could you link the patch notes for it, cant find it :s

From a tank pov:
    2nd wind pretty useless.
    IV ragecost can be pretty damn annoying and you get it for free with 2set.
    Last stand + ER has been and will probably continue to be my 'ohh shit' button.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I´m a little confused, because they are not on the frontpage anymore. Let´s hope for a simple, now redacted mistake.

I'd rather have them double the cooldown and power if it's gonna be like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne