Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

ARAM can be queued for... good bye life.

So I quit back in 09 when I only played on real life Tuesdays during WoW down time. My friends finally discovered the game about 4 months ago and I dusted off my old account finished leveling and started to learn the various roles. A couple games a night was fine.

Now you can queue for ARAMs...

How can you just stop playing after even 5 games?

BAH! too much fun.

I hadn't played League of months. Logged in, saw the new map, decided to give it a shot.

Played like 10 games straight. >.>;;;;

ARAM is the best thing to happen to LoL for me.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Yup, I've got a friend staying with me right now who hasn't played for months, told him about ARAMs, we played a few together, now he's playing them a lot too... he only ever played one champ that he felt "safe" playing when we did summoners rift, because he didn't want to make mistakes/get yelled at... now he's tried a whole bunch of them and has a few new favourites.

Is this game mode fun? I have never played it.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    To me and the people posting here? Yes.

Though I've seen a lot of players complaining about how as soon as the enemy has an overpowered champion they lose etc.

If you like the idea of random champions and can accept that sometimes you lose because your teammates had bad luck and got champions they are less comfortable with, while the enemy team got their mains, then you will propably like it.

Deleted
    Go queue for one right now and find out... just bear in mind that it's a casual/fun game mode. Sometimes you get a really awful team comp, or are against a really OP team comp and you will get slaughtered. You have to bear in mind that people may not have any experience at all with the champion they've been assigned with, so even a skilled and experienced player may make some silly mistakes when playing a champ for the first time. You need to be able to find fun in the random nature of it.

Its the only mode worth playing in LoL certainly since its the only fun one and since LoL is overpopulated with <Word that will get me banned> you dont rage as much because your team has clueless players.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Go queue for one right now and find out... just bear in mind that it's a casual/fun game mode. Sometimes you get a really awful team comp, or are against a really OP team comp and you will get slaughtered. You have to bear in mind that people may not have any experience at all with the champion they've been assigned with, so even a skilled and experienced player may make some silly mistakes when playing a champ for the first time. You need to be able to find fun in the random nature of it.
    My biggest issue with attempting is, from playing ranked you go 0/4 and ppl start going "report report" and I don't wanna risk a banning for a "just for fun" mode. You know.

Deleted
    My biggest issue with attempting is, from playing ranked you go 0/4 and ppl start going "report report" and I don't wanna risk a banning for a "just for fun" mode. You know.
    Ranked and ARAM are not really comparable; even if some idiot does say report for being bad in an ARAM, everyone's likely to just laugh at him.

Well then I might just give it a try. I have played some normal SR games random selecting my champs. lol

Deleted
    Playing almost only ARAM these days. So much FUN! If you want to queue together,hit me up Nemre EU N&E.

I love ARAM and they are about 100x more relaxing than other maps.

Occasionally you get the odd gripe if someone has performed particularly badly, but in general no-one cares.

NEVER hesitate to play in fear of being banned. You cannot be banned for playing "bad". It is not a bannable offense. Intentionally feeding is bannable and even that has to be repeated a lot of times to actually impose a ban.

@OP

I honestly didn't really like ARAM. As with dominion, it's too much randomness and "shit", and I can't take it. I also really dislike being forced to random pick.

I just queued for my first one. Got WW. Re-rolled for Cho. lol

EDIT

Well so far I don't like it.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-05-11 at 02:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope you had fun

Deleted
    I wouldn´t worry too much about getting reported or banned for playing badly. Most people who spam report are just mad and will forget about it right after game. The only real way to get banned is to be really vocal with flaming in all-chat or just trolling.

Well we won. Maybe it's cause I was Cho, but I didn't have that much fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cho isn't the best of champs there. You die too much to really benefit much from his R.

Well I won again. This time I had Renekton. I had a little more fun. I love the Guardians Horn. Love hearing it's sound as I charge into battle.

That map gave me a splitting headache.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-05-11 at 03:58 PM.

Deleted
    ARAM is really fun yep. The whole "Just one more game" really applies here...
    The only thing i dislike is when you get into a game, go "Yes, i got one of my favs" only for someone to quit. You get into game again and get yet another champ you like a lot. Aaaand some scumbag quits again. Third time you get in you get that one champ that you like, but is totally horrible to use in ARAM.
    Why dont people ever quit when i get a champ i dislike?