Addon for Raidannouncing at certain points

Hi guys,

i search for an addon or maybe a tweak for DBM.
    Ill try to explain it at a sample:
    Ji-Kun.
    We do the fight with 2 Nestgroups and 1-2 people going down to get the feathers for the buff. We have a rotation for that:
    First Nest Group1+Player X
    Second Nest Group2+Player Y
    DBM brings timers for the nests.
    Is there a way to modify DBM, or is their an addon which posts a Raidwarning when DBM says "Nest down 3".
    Something like: "Nest down 3, Group1, Player X".
    I thought about a macro which sends out Raidwarning one at the first click, and raidwarning two at the second click but i dont know how to programm that and i have to click it every nest.
    A little addon would be nicer. I hope u understand what i mean and sry for my bad english.
    If u have questions feel free to ask.

I was actually going to post something very similar. I don't need anything to make raid announcements. I'm wondering if I can utilize DBM or Bigwigs to manage healer CDs. For example, instead of having the timer simply say "Rampage" and I count which rampage we are on, glance at my handwritten paper sheet, and announce the CDS, it would be very nice if I could modify it so the first rampage is "Rampage - HTT" the second is "Rampage - Tranq" and so on. Is this possible with bigwigs or DBM? Is it possible with another addon?

The Patient
    1) Either modify DBM/Big Wigs .lua
    2) Write a text weak aura to load on the boss encounter
    3) Make use of communication systems (e.g. a healer channel to assign cooldowns)
    Arneia/Panthea - Guild Master + Raid Leader - <Catalyst> 25man Horde - Tarren Mill - Currently Recruiting: Click for more info

You can try this for your specific problem: Ji-Kun Nest Announcer

Also try out: On Your Mark for more general stuff.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator