1. #1
    Grunt Mollox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    10

    Which order of bosses on Heroic ToT 10man

    Hey there all,

    I'm pretty new to these forums, so apologies if this question might seem a bit dumb.
    I was wondering what you guys would consider the most viable kill order on bosses on Heroic ToT10man for progression
    From what I can see most 10 man guilds do the following

    Jin'rokh > Ji-Kun > Horridon

    Although I'm a bit confused what to plan after all that.
    This isn't a thread about which bosses are easier to do on 10man heroic, this is simply a thread requesting help raiders who have experienced the heroic content and can give viable feedback on which bosses we should focus our efforts first on in order to assist in progressing.

    Thanks for any helpful feedback received.
    Last edited by Mollox; 2013-05-03 at 11:12 AM.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mollox View Post
    Hey there all,

    I'm pretty new to these forums, so apologies if this question might seem a bit dumb.
    I was wondering what you guys would consider the most viable kill order on bosses on Heroic ToT10man for progression
    From what I can see most 10 man guilds do the following

    Jin'rokh > Ji-Kun > Horridon

    Although I'm a bit confused what to plan after all that.
    This isn't a thread about which bosses are easier to do on 10man heroic, this is simply a thread requesting help raiders who have experienced the heroic content and can give viable feedback on which bosses we should focus our efforts first on in order to assist in progressing.

    Thanks for any helpful feedback received.
    Most guilds plan for something along this;

    Jin'rokh > Ji-Kun > Horridon = Tortos > Iron Qon > Magaera > Council > Durumu > Primordius > Twins > Dark Animus > Lei Shen

    Depending on your setup some may vary

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRet

    "This server shutdown was so epic not even Illidan was prepared for it"

  4. #4
    Jin'rokh > Ji-kun > Tortos > Horridon > Iron Qon > Council > Megaera > Durumu > Primordius > Twins > Dark Animus > Lei Shen

    You can try Horridon before Tortos or Ji-Kun, also, things are far lot easier with a protadin.

  5. #5
    Epic! Mnevis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Buckeye State
    Posts
    1,667
    Jin'rokh is the greatest boss of them all!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by xagonyx View Post
    Jin'rokh > Ji-kun > Tortos > Horridon > Iron Qon > Council > Megaera > Durumu > Primordius > Twins > Dark Animus > Lei Shen

    You can try Horridon before Tortos or Ji-Kun, also, things are far lot easier with a protadin.
    We just killed Megaera and looking for our next target. Is Durumu really easier than Prim and or Twins? I'd heard vise versa

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    We just killed Megaera and looking for our next target. Is Durumu really easier than Prim and or Twins? I'd heard vise versa
    Durumu is setup dependant. If you happen to have an ele shaman or a warlock to melt the ice walls, it's basicly just normal mode with more damage (and needing to position yellow beam correct).

  8. #8
    Jin'rokh > Ji'Kun > Iron Qon > Tortos > Horridon

  9. #9
    Durumu is a lot easier with an ele shaman, Primordius is a lot easier with a destro lock. If you have both in your comp, I'd say Durumu is easier even though we killed Primordius first.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •