Thread: Black Desert

Page 1 of 137
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Black Desert

Why, oh why can't you be a NA release?

That actually looks really good. The attacking animations seem like they really have weight and that they're connecting, which is really rare in mmos. And the graphics overall look awesome as well. Will have to see what other features the game has, and if it'll release in the west.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks nice although I would've liked to see some form of UI in the video (I haven't checked out anything else about the game at this point though so I don't know if there is information on that).

The animations look really good infact.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks fucking amazing... too bad it'll prolly be dead a few years after release because the market is saturated and there is a continuous wave of mmos coming out... it's not a freaking successful genre anymore in my eyes... heck they'd make way more money if they released these games as single player on Steam for 20$...

P.S. this is just my view of MMOs in general, that they are a waste of resources because down the line their servers will shut down and you won't be able to come back and play them when u want... look at Spellborn Chronicles and other numerous MMOS that have shut down...

P.P.S. I play wow because when servers shut down I know I can just emulate my own server and visit zones and shit kill bosses alone and basically play it as a single player.

Don't remind me, OP. ):

Deleted
    Looks interesting and will definitely give it a go once it reaches the west , just a good while until release if the info i found is correct
    http://www.worldsfactory.net/giochi/...ista-esclusiva
    Bottom line of the page says they are expecting a year 2015 release in europe.

It looks really good, but I have learned my lesson with GW2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    Looks interesting and will definitely give it a go once it reaches the west , just a good while until release if the info i found is correct
    http://www.worldsfactory.net/giochi/...ista-esclusiva
    Bottom line of the page says they are expecting a year 2015 release in europe.
    it says on the bottom of the description in OP's video that they wanna release it in 2013 in EU and RU...
    (oops, read it again and apparently they wanna make publishing deals in EU and RU this year... so yeah prolly 2014/2015

---------- Post added 2013-05-03 at 01:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    It looks really good, but I have learned my lesson with GW2.
    What lesson was that ? What exactly were u expecting from a Buy to play game? GW always released content only with expansions so untill first expansion I doubt they will release more content... other than lack of content GW2 is probably best mmo on market... the combat is fucking amazing and blows other mmos(including tera) out of the water(didn't actually believe this untill I actually tried it myself in a beta weekend a few weeks ago)

anyway for a b2p mmo Guild wars 2 fucking Delivered and I didn't even get to lvl 20...

+ this will probably be Free to play so it'll cost you nothing to try it
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2013-05-03 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    it says on the bottom of the description in OP's video that they wanna release it in 2013 in EU and RU...
    (oops, read it again and apparently they wanna make publishing deals in EU and RU this year... so yeah prolly 2014/2015

---------- Post added 2013-05-03 at 01:28 PM ----------

What lesson was that ? What exactly were u expecting from a Buy to play game? GW always released content only with expansions so untill first expansion I doubt they will release more content... other than lack of content GW2 is probably best mmo on market... the combat is fucking amazing and blows other mmos(including tera) out of the water(didn't actually believe this untill I actually tried it myself in a beta weekend a few weeks ago)

anyway for a b2p mmo Guild wars 2 fucking Delivered and I didn't even get to lvl 20...

+ this will probably be Free to play so it'll cost you nothing to try it
    Actually, there are a lot of fundamental problems that made me and many people not to consider GW2 the best MMO out there regardless of B2P or not.

Deleted
    Oh my god, this look freaking amazing, why hadn't i heard of this until now? who has made it? when/will it come to west?!

South Korea has too many gorgeous MMO's in the works, and none of them will be making it over to the West any time soon : (

Had my eye on this for a while, eager for them to release more information on it, but I like what I've seen so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    The attacking animation in this game, looks really good!

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    It looks really good, but I have learned my lesson with Any Game I Don't Happen To Like.
    Fixed for your pleasure

10+ Year Old Account
    02:09 - Hey look, it's Brad Pitt!

Looks interesting and gorgeous, but as others have said, the MMO market is positively over-saturated. Best of luck to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    South Korea has too many gorgeous MMO's in the works, and none of them will be making it over to the West any time soon : (
    Which is a bit sad I suppose, not getting into that market
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Nice graphics and animations != A good game

Deleted
    Gandalf is always nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    The lack of UI is disturbing. Are they trying to hide what the combat is actually like? I don't need another GW2, great graphics lure you in, then bam terrible 5 ability weapon based attack system.
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2013-05-03 at 08:02 PM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Looks like to me that it will have Vindictus type of combat.

It certainly looks very pretty. Why can't we ever have games that both look pretty and play great though? .
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.