Poll: Why do you do RBGs?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't know, honestly.

I did a mighty THREE rbgs in cata (one loss, one tie, one win).

In 5.1 I used OQ and actually got some decent games going, and my rating went up to 1,6k or something (yes, really, really pro HotH shit, I know). Then.... after 5.2... Fuck my life. I'm down to 1450. Because my server, despite being a pvp server, doesn't really have an active pvp community, and the few groups that do get going are all shit. Then I have to rely on OQ again, but the groups have all been unbelievably terrible since 5.2. Now I'm just using it to get me 400 CP. I find arenas so much more fun, and I don't even have the 1,5k achievement and I'm 18 games away from Vengefully Dedicated olol.

Why are RBGs boring?
    - Difficult to find a group. It's like getting a raid going - always waiting for tanks/healers
    - Ranged biased
    - Base maps kill me. "rogue stay gm". While essential, I get bored shitless. And trying to cap WW or whatever. Like 1 sec away from capping, it gets interrupted for about the 10th time by some stupid aoe. I really do feel my blood pressure going up
    - CTF maps with immortal FC unless you get about 8 stacks on him or something, then you desperately try to kill him, while the enemy team is beating at your fc. But I do enjoy ctf more than base-based (ololol) maps.

So in short, I've become sort of sick of RBGs after losing what, 200 rating. Only good for getting those 400 cps

I pushed my arena team past 1800 first week so I wouldn't have to worry about the garbage known as RBGs. Also impossible for ferals to get in them anyways since we're not a caster.

Not going to argue anything, but I voted for increase conquest cap. While I do enjoy RBGs occasionally, our guild did intentionally farm RBGs and play seriously for the first few weeks of the season. We grinded just below 2.2k with a very sub-par comp and since then I've been playing with whoever just to hit my cap. As soon as I'm done gearing I'll probably go back to 2-3 games every other week, whenever enough people feel like it.

By no means would I go out of my way to organise an RBG for fun though. Nobody likes playing tanks, and nobody likes AFKing at bases for hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't do them because of the inaccessability of them for me.