Shadowed Unit Frames and Pitbull

I switched some time ago from Pitbull to Shadowed Unit Frames, because Pitbull has a lack of boss frames.
    After switching and some repositioning I found out, that some elements of Shadowed Unit Frames are a lot better (like the Burning Ember display), but it has a severe lack in configurating the alpha/transparency settings.

I simply cannot set the alpha of the current HP and the alpha of the missing HP on different settings, like Pitbull was able to do.
    These pictures shoudl help to clarify:
    The transparency setup I had in Pitbull with missing hp completly in front of everything in black and remaining HP almost invisible.

The setup I currently use with Shadowed Unit Frames:

The goal is to make the HP bar transparent like the first picture shows, as this was the easiest way to see my HP without blocking too much space. The target and target of target (not displayed) should stick the way they are.

The main question is:
    How can I apply the healthbar settings from Pitbull to Shadowed Unit Frames?
    I know that this might require some rewriting of the Shadowed Unit Frames, to add the two options for different alpha settings for current and missing HP, but that would be worth it. I simply have no clue, where to begin and which module has to be modified.
    Last edited by Killem; 2013-05-03 at 03:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm afraid the picture does not clarify what you're after, as it's difficult to tell which addon is which and what effect you're actually going for, at least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by annarion View Post
    I'm afraid the picture does not clarify what you're after, as it's difficult to tell which addon is which and what effect you're actually going for, at least for me.
    Sorry for confusing, I replaced the screenshot with 2 seperated ones.

What it seems they are asking for, is an opaque (solid) colour for the deficit (missing health) and a translucent (partially transparent) one for the current health.
    Some playing around and I managed to create the opposite, but not that exact effect.
    The health bar seems to sit on top of the health deficit rather than the two being bars next to each other.
    Therefore it seems you can't create that without some editing of the addon.