True, it happens... for a reason.
    It's time to level up and quit your newbie ways
    You need to go outside and get some new V-rays
    A fresh breath of air will help you talk again
    Inhale, exhale, feel the Oxygen
    - Woodman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    Have you ever called your girlfriend/boyfriend (wife/husband), by your ex (or random person) name?
    Yes,and it wasn't funny.. lol Even in the 2 worst of all scenarios..
    With one partner during Sex....
    And years later, during an argument with my current partner I responded with calling her with my Ex's name.

I don't know really which one got me more in trouble. The latter I guess, since I immediately became under suspicion for still loving my Ex. But when you share your life with someone for like 18 years, it's not unnatural to slip their name here and there for still some time.

The sex incident was rather harmless, since it was kind of a friendship with benefits. Wasn't a love relationship, just a friendship that was merely based on sex.
    There I slipped the name of the woman I actually really had some feelings for, in a moment that was not the best to do so lol

Then again, I am weirdly good at that anyway.
    I call my dog by my sons name too... Then I'm like WTF did I just say.....
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

all the time. literally every day.

i call my wife our friend's name, i call our dogs the wrong names, i call my wife the dogs names, i call our friends by the wrong names, i say "i love you" when hanging up with my boss. i can't identify famous people - "that's that guy from that..." "no it's not honey, you're thinking of <name>" is a common conversation when we're watching movies or tv.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssith View Post
    i say "i love you" when hanging up with my boss.
    I hope they pay you well!

OT: I've never managed to call my partner by some other name, but I rarely use names anyway. One of my exes called me by his (female) colleague's name during sex. That did not go over well and he later admitted to being in love with her.

Probably wouldn't care if it happened in an everyday situation though, since I'm used to my mother going through 2-5 names (including my sister, her sister, dead pets etc) before she remembers my actual one. Shit happens.