Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What class and Race would you be in REAL life?

So lets start this

If you had a opportunity in Life to enter World of Warcraft:

1.What Race you would be?

2.Which class you would Become (Lore and In-game wise)? Considering everything about classes.
    For example Rogues have bad reputation among Night elves. Paladins have too heavy life style - Meditating All the time and some narrow views of some subjects and issues (for example Shadow magic) and etc.

3.Last and most interesting for me Which organization/alliance/Person would you side with? If they exist of course!

Personally I would like to be Night Elf Warden and would have sided with Maiev in her Campaign but sadly there are no Male Wardens among Night elves and Maiev dont really like Sentinels, not to mention other races. Druids would be cool but not in my taste.

So I would pick Worgen Rogue. These race is most Wild and Ferocious, plus Rogue would make him more Cunning. Attacking from back is just what I like. Slice and Dice.

And I would have sided with Alliance especially King Varian and would like to become member of SI:7 most desirable organization for Rogues.
    1.Worgen
    2.Rogue
    3.SI:7
    Waiting for your versions
    Last edited by Spichora; 2013-05-04 at 11:50 AM.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

While I'd love to be a Tauren and all, there's no denying that I'd be a Troll, at least in body structure. As for class, I'd probably be a Warrior, I'm neither very quick, nor do I have the patience to read through scrolls and stuff, so I'd probably take the most basic route.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    While I'd love to be a Tauren and all, there's no denying that I'd be a Troll, at least in body structure. As for class, I'd probably be a Warrior, I'm neither very quick, nor do I have the patience to read through scrolls and stuff, so I'd probably take the most basic route.
    Quite simple and Tough Troll Warrior is called Troll berserker? or Am I mistaken ?
    And Id like to know Whom would you side if you have your favorite person/organization.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Spichora; 2013-05-04 at 11:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A tauren pally, war or dk. A orc rogue. Or a pandaren monk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaNew View Post
    Human Warlock
    Same stuff.
    Summon myself a succubus cause im too nerd to get a real girlfriend

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Same stuff.
    Summon myself a succubus cause im too nerd to get a real girlfriend
    LoL Nice one. Mostly every dedicated WoW player experience same lol

Deleted
    Night elf druid like my main character, always loved their lore and their shapeshifting abilities.

Human hunter. Having a loyal pet by my side id travel alone forever throughout life living for a single purpose.

Unbearded Dwarf cause it fits my body IRL and mage because I used to be really studious but now I just don't care.
    So a really bad dwarf mage who would probably become an alcoholic. And by dwarf standards, not our standards.

First of all, I think I'd be undead. Why do you ask? Well to me it's pretty clear....They can't die (at least not from old age). Imagine having that ability, basically you are responsible for your own death, you can't die from natural causes.

Class - mage. Just so i can turn all my friends into sheep, imagine that trolls i can pull off with that.

organization - Timbermaw Hold. They love me in that tunnel.

Deleted
    Warlock - Then I can open portals to hell.
    Human - I dont wanna be an uggly monster, what's the point in that
    Clan - My power is my own, no one will feed of me, I dont need anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    High Elf - They're the closing looking race to Humans that aren't Humans and they have a much longer lifespan.
    Hunter - Animals and Bows are awesome.
    Last edited by Panquake; 2013-05-04 at 12:49 PM.

Whatever race lives the longest, I'd be that.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    Whatever race lives the longest, I'd be that.
    That'd be Draenei. They live forever.

Deleted
    Based on what I want or looks?

If it's what I want, I'd chose night elf. I'd be a druid most likely since I like nature and animals. Bar that, I'd probably be a rogue since I'm also cunning and devious.
    I'd most likely join the Cenarion Circle or the Darnassus faction and sit and help around Moonglade, Darkshore, Feralas, Ashenvale or Gilneas.

Id be a tauren druid :P i love nature and things. But i can also be scary IRL (cat form) But im also pretty big and GF calls me fluffah bear so.. lol

1. Human/High Elf
    2. Death Knight
    3. Scourge. If that counts of course, since it's pretty much gone now. If not, Knights of the Ebon Blade.

Human Rogue, easily.