Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Such a hard choice but here it goes:
    Race: Troll
    Class: Hunter
    Pet: Panther and Lynx
    Faction: Free lance mercenary. I hate social interaction and would slit someone's throat if they hurt my animals. Live off the land and do hunting/merc jobs for fun.

troll druid, who dosent want to turn into a bird and fly from time to time. Going invisible is cool too no clan tho every man for himself

Deleted
    Undead rogue working for some ethereal employer or for some filthy rich goblin trader that are eager to explore new worlds.

Deleted
    Human and most likely a Warrior.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    haha check out If you could be any class on youtube. i seen this thread and this was the first thing to pop into my head. Its actually a song about this topic.

Deleted
    worgen , rogue , self employed. Never liked working for others ,tho atleast if i was a worgen and i did have to i could take a bite out of them if they was too bossy ><

10+ Year Old Account
    I am 6'8" and weigh 340 lbs (154.2 kg? for you metric folks). What do you guys think? Kinda drunk right now so yueahhhh. Ogre maybe...idk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Toss up between Belf mage (hot and you can turn ppl into sheep) and draenai priest (mind control! and I'd have horns and a tail...)
    Draenai priest (currently my main too... Odd coincidence)

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Undead (Because knowing my body I'd fail and die)

2. Rogue, because I'm short and when have no shoes on already walk on the fronts of my feet. (I scare most people by doing this because it's very quiet)

3. Argent Crusade (Take it they'd let rogues in).

10+ Year Old Account
    i'd be a titan. maybe saergeras's deadbeat brother who never got a job and just sits in the titan basement smokin and self massaging.
    Hi

Deleted
    For race I would probably go with troll because being undead seems to be to much of a hassle. Imagine waking up and you realised you acidently scrathed your face of in your sleep. Also trolls looks awesome.

For class I would go with mage. Because the weapon of my choice is great balls of fire.

And for faction I would go with the bloodsail buccaneers simply because pirates are awesome. Especially troll pirates.

Deleted
    I'd definitely be a shaman, only I'd want to be a human. Guess I'd go with tauren shaman then and join Timbermaw Hold.

Deleted
    Looking at my physical build, I'd be a Blood Elf. Probably a Warlock, controlling demons and shooting fire and shadowballs seems cool.
    No clue about faction.

Let's make it happend. Plastic surgery ftw

10+ Year Old Account
    If i could mix and mash i would be a human shaman or a night elf paladin

i would be a MoP beta monk...OP as hell ..thats why.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

1. human
    2. npc that can repair
    3. most populated city. doesnt matter factions.

as you can see, i need some monneh!

Draenei mage, no question. Immortality is a long time with which to pursue intellectual studies and amassing arcane power.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Apparently I'm the only person who thinks it'd be freakin' awesome to be a Goblin.
    2. Shaman, because I'm practically obsessed with them.
    3. Earthen Ring is kind of boring, I think I'd most likely want to do something with the Steamwheedle Cartel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss